Those bad games?

Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing
collin
Veteran Member

Those bad games?

Post by collin » 26 Aug 2010, 01:28

i want to tell you a story of my games recently. First of all, on Monday i had a highschool soccer game, and i was playing great i was feeling good i had alot of hydrenolin and i was really playing to my potential, i was told i was the best one on the field. well today (two days later) i had another game, but this time i played horrible, i had no hydrenolin and i was not active at all. I was getting really frustrated with myself because i didn't know why i was playing so bad, i was slacking on the field and i just wasn't focused and i definitely didn't play to my potential.

i just want to know is this normal? is it normal for people to just have no hydrenolin and just have a bad game? if so can someone really give me some advice on how this won't happen to me again?

i think to myself after the game what did i do to deserve to play that bad? i train hard everyday i do that extra step and to get outcomes like i did today is just shocking to me, i look at myself and say this doesn't make since, i train hard everyday so why does this happen?

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 26 Aug 2010, 02:35

to start the word is adrenaline. Moving on, yes it's completely normal there is no possible way to avoid these things happening players will always have bad games here and there sometimes it just doesn't work out maybe you didn't get the ball early enough and often enough to keep you going it's a unique feeling. If it were possible to avoid then all the professionals would never have an off day ever but seeing as it's not clear your head from this game and move on to the next one.

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 26 Aug 2010, 02:39

thanks man