Tired of being mocked at

Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing
RisenFromDeath
Sophomore Member

Tired of being mocked at

Post by RisenFromDeath » 14 May 2009, 05:32

Hey guys,
I am tired of being mocked by a teammate. In practice he calls me strange names due to my towering height and speech problems. The trouble is that I know I can smash him but the coach will put me in trouble. This guy gets support of many others with himself. THis mockery has adversely affected my game. I need help.
Thanks

Anymi
Veteran Member

Post by Anymi » 14 May 2009, 07:48

Hey man welcome to the forums,

Are you a better player than most in the team? This can be a great assest to help them shut there mouths, but if its such a bother, get out of the team or tell the coach. And if you have some close friends in the team hang around them.

Sorry if thats not that much help.

Grey
Sophomore Member

Post by Grey » 14 May 2009, 09:14

i used to be depressed on the field and sh*t cause of my teammates, now i realized who gives a sh*t u only live once on this planet and it'll all be over once u die so lift ur head up and tell them to stfu if they say sh*t about u. and tell them to fu** off stand up for youself and dont take any of that crap in cause i certanily dont!!!

just hang around tough people and act tough and invincible but not cocky / upurself....okay hope that helped

james_torres9

mocked

Post by james_torres9 » 14 May 2009, 10:20

i know at school this works a lot of the time, with the person being picked on the time they shape up or start pushing the mockers around they sh*t themselves. maybe if you see them other places than football try it or just go for it at training but dont throw the first punch whatever you do
i hope that helped but you probably think its a stupid idea but believe me ive seen it happen and it worked
sig by messi14

truesocceroo
Veteran Member

Post by truesocceroo » 14 May 2009, 12:44

Well you gotta stand up for yourself when he gives you sh*t, and just focus on the football but if it is affecting your game its bad. If its just one guy and the rest of the team is good just try to resolve it, but if you arent getting along with your team you have to leave dude, a team has to be a team 100% everyone gets on and works together, it is the most important thing in football and any team sport.

zcm12

Post by zcm12 » 14 May 2009, 17:22

In the words of Christina Aguilara " You are beautiful no matter what they say. WORDS CAN'T BRING YOU DOWN" and some famous philosopher said once "if some one picks on you it's not because of who you are but because of who they are" so this guys a douche bag and your not. He'll figure it out sometime in his life probably the days when his childhood fake friends are gone because they aren't impressed by their leader putting down people. Just remember that and you'll be OK.

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 14 May 2009, 18:52

wow, thats got to be the first ever Christina Aguilara quote on EF. Although thats a rather gay achievement, well done. Look forward to the next one.

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

Rocky
Veteran Member

Re: Tired of being mocked at

Post by Rocky » 14 May 2009, 18:58

RisenFromDeath wrote:Hey guys,
I am tired of being mocked by a teammate. In practice he calls me strange names due to my towering height and speech problems. The trouble is that I know I can smash him but the coach will put me in trouble. This guy gets support of many others with himself. THis mockery has adversely affected my game. I need help.
Thanks
You have got to release the demon in you. Let him, and others, know you're not someone to fu** with by getting a knife and fu**ing stab him, but make sure you don't kill him :lol:

Only joking.

You have to stand up for yourself, though..
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

First say to yourself what you would be, and then do what you have to do.

What the mind of man can concieve and believe, it can achieve.

Pichichi

Post by Pichichi » 14 May 2009, 21:37

During practice dominate him. There's no other way than to make yourself better than him on the field. Make him feel it too, slide tackles elbows, grabs, body him. Talk sh*t if hes doing bad too. If he tries to fight you then smash him. Hopefully you're a defender because this would be a great opportunity to make his ego shut the fu** up.

Cesc4
Sophomore Member

Post by Cesc4 » 14 May 2009, 22:07

this happend 2 me but i was short. when i was 14 it was 2 boys that tried it, and in the same training session i gave them injuries that lasted 4 or 5 months... luckily my team mates saw it as a perfectly good challenge but deep down i know i muffed their legs up. well anyway they dont chat sh*t anymore as im taller than them. but all you need 2 do is show them who's boss but do it on the low key.

truesocceroo
Veteran Member

Post by truesocceroo » 15 May 2009, 06:07

Cesc4 wrote:this happend 2 me but i was short. when i was 14 it was 2 boys that tried it, and in the same training session i gave them injuries that lasted 4 or 5 months... luckily my team mates saw it as a perfectly good challenge but deep down i know i muffed their legs up. well anyway they dont chat sh*t anymore as im taller than them. but all you need 2 do is show them who's boss but do it on the low key.
Lol you deliberately injured your teammates? I dont reckon you should listen to all the people telling you to fight him or all that, because you just really cant be fighting with your teammates, you leave or he leaves.

RisenFromDeath
Sophomore Member

Post by RisenFromDeath » 23 May 2009, 05:20

truesocceroo wrote:
Cesc4 wrote:this happend 2 me but i was short. when i was 14 it was 2 boys that tried it, and in the same training session i gave them injuries that lasted 4 or 5 months... luckily my team mates saw it as a perfectly good challenge but deep down i know i muffed their legs up. well anyway they dont chat sh*t anymore as im taller than them. but all you need 2 do is show them who's boss but do it on the low key.
Lol you deliberately injured your teammates? I dont reckon you should listen to all the people telling you to fight him or all that, because you just really cant be fighting with your teammates, you leave or he leaves.
Buddy, With gr8 trouble have i got a chance to play for a club n so i m definitely not leavin. Anyways thanks for the tip

scottS4
Veteran Member

Post by scottS4 » 23 May 2009, 05:38

your saying that in 1 training session you managed to seriously injure 2 players that were bigger than you with "clean" challenges?
sorry but i cant believe that.

brettchelsea9

Post by brettchelsea9 » 23 May 2009, 17:48

if i were u i would probably punch him or just do something that pisses them off but i know thats not very smart (i just got suspended for beating a kid up 8)) i would suggest telling the coach. it does work a kid on my team was getting made fun of bye this little kid who thought he was G so he told the coach and the kid sat out 2-3 games

hope it helps
sig made by me!

Nat_H
Veteran Member

Post by Nat_H » 26 Jun 2009, 22:24

Wow at this advice. Earn some respect by being respectable yourself.