racism in football

Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing
NewBornProdigy
Admin
Posts: 2695
Joined: 23 May 2008, 19:51

Post

cyxstudio wrote:My parents is 200 km away from me. I am on my own. Its no longer those days where i can call my parents and complain to them about things. Any problem, i solve it myself
Then what are you waiting for?
Go solve it...

Anything we write won't make the situation any better

God
New User
Posts: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2009, 11:42

Post

cyxstudio wrote:I am so upset that the club i am playing for has a few white guys who are terribly racist. They are annoying. They are not good in football, but act as if they are the boss.

If u happen to have a slight body contact with them, you are in trouble. they will bully you in the changing room.

That happened to one of my mate. And now he left the team because he can't stand the harresment from these assholes. I told the coach but the coach sided them.

But football is a physical game isnt it? Body contacts cannot be avoided. These guys really look like sissy.

I dun wan to leave the team. I want to continue playing. However these ppl just piss me off so much until i hate to go to the training ground.

Avoid those fu**in :evil: assholes. If u r good those bastards :twisted: will automatically shut up. So just play ur best . I had the same problem but i proved myself

messimaradona
Junior Member
Posts: 59
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 00:00

Post

know a nigga out, haha, but fo real if it kept up i wod beat the crap out of one of them

AJman2
New User
Posts: 17
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 00:00

Post

Racism has no place in football or anywhere in society. :x People like those guys at your club really tick me off too. As the other guy said, just ignore those scum and play your best. it'll be hard, but don't give them an inch. Sick and twisted as they are, they'll be looking for a reason to put you 'lower' than themselves. they make me sick! Be strong. Don't let them walk all over you, but don't retaliate out of anger either. Show them what true class is. All the best mate, and never forget what you know is the truth. Keep us posted. Good luck :wink:

sir_alex_vu
Junior Member
Posts: 67
Joined: 30 Aug 2009, 03:53

Post

Sorry for bringing up a dead topic, but I am seriously fed up with racism in football.

This past weekend I had a game which my team ended up losing 0-4.

The other team were all WHITE.

My team is mostly Hispanic, and a couple Asians. There are no white guys on my team.

Right before the final whistle blew, one of their players were like, "Hell yeah, show those minorities who's boss in this country".

Now, we're all American, so that just makes that guys sounds stupid. After the game, we confronted their coach and he didn't do nothing about it. So we just went up to the guys and said, "I hear any of that racist sh*t again, and I'm knocking you guys out".

Not the most mature way to handle it, but you gotta do what you gotta do. They just looked at us in silence, cause they knew exactly what we were capable of doing.

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3852
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post

thats exactly what i would have done, well done, i mean sure mom and dad would say hey be good, be the better man bla bla bla..

but theres an age to be an idiot, and if your a teenager like most of us, go ahead threaten them and knock their ass out if you have to. dont let anybody step on you like if you were a carpet..

it sucks that you lost, it would have been nice if you could have come back and beaten them..

EDIT: one more detail, hispanics are americans too, from canada to argentina everybody is american, but we get your point :D
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Pichichi
Senior Member
Posts: 280
Joined: 28 Apr 2009, 23:54

Post

wrong of them to do that in the first place, but come on. On my club team I was one of three white kids and the rest were hispanic or african. They would say a lot of things about white people. I really didn't give a sh*t about it, but it comes from both sides.

sir_alex_vu
Junior Member
Posts: 67
Joined: 30 Aug 2009, 03:53

Post

Pichichi wrote:wrong of them to do that in the first place, but come on. On my club team I was one of three white kids and the rest were hispanic or african. They would say a lot of things about white people. I really didn't give a sh*t about it, but it comes from both sides.
Pichichi:

I totally understand where you're coming from on that one. I admit that I have made race jokes. I'm Asian and I have called my white friends 'WonderBread' and 'Casper' and all that, just like they have called me 'Fish-Eyes', 'Chink', and my Hispanic friends call me 'Chino'. But, this type of racial remarks is different, it's all in good fun. I've never used racial remarks against somebody in a heated confrontation.

I can understand how white people shouldn't be the only ones to blame for racism, because blacks are racist, hispanics are racist, and asians are racist. This is a racist world. There really is nothing to do about it. Racism only comes from the dominant race though. You go to a dominantly White area of the city and the whites are going to be the racist ones. You go to a dominantly Black area of the city and the blacks are going to be the racist ones. Unless, of course, you have a brave white soul coming into a black neighborhood ranting about how slavery should be brought up again.

But, as for me, I choose not to hurt the race of another person/player. Rather, I'd just hurt them :D

foodsample
Senior Member
Posts: 105
Joined: 31 Jul 2009, 23:42

Post

I think label'ing people as racist, is simply avoiding underlying issues which trigger one person to be malignant towards another.

I'm a minority down here in Miami being a white dude playing soccer. Despite the fact that I am half Hispanic.

In my opinion, the best way to avoid being the target of social "hating", or racism or whatever is to take measures to not put yourself in the position to be the target of them. For instance, whenever I meet a new group of people, I make sure to be very open, but very firm in my interactions with everyone. I'll introduce myself to a couple people, exchange names, get on friendly terms quickly, which will keep you from being cast out as a loner in the group (generally assholes looking to pick on someone look some someone who isnt being backed up). Then just play my soccer, and have fun.

I guess what I am trying to say is, the best way to avoid that, if you "not break eye contact", which is to say, you cannot open yourself up to it. You need to set your persona to someone who they don't want to fu** with. Not because you'll kick their ass (their probably looking for a fight), but someone who would put up with their antics. Don't just blame your problems on racism or whatever, that is simply avoiding the problem. Your going to have to deal with people from different background countless times in your life, its about time you learn how to deal with it.

klc123
Veteran Member
Posts: 2820
Joined: 13 Jan 2007, 16:26

Post

Sir alex, don't let the reflection you found from white americans be the way you think off all white people.

Im gonna be honest, i can't stand the majority of americans because most of them are complete morons, and thats why their the most hated nation in the world, but a good few are fine, its just the idiots that have a bad reflection on the rest.

Make your own mind up of people when you know them and see what their like, not based on the colour of their skin or religion.

Racism is at its highest in the UK i think now...In belfast now whenever you see muslims people are just spitting at them and will openly call them racist terms to their face. Unfortunately thats just the world we live in now.

INTER1908
Veteran Member
Posts: 917
Joined: 06 Oct 2008, 04:37

Post

sir_alex_vu wrote:Sorry for bringing up a dead topic, but I am seriously fed up with racism in football.

This past weekend I had a game which my team ended up losing 0-4.

The other team were all WHITE.

My team is mostly Hispanic, and a couple Asians. There are no white guys on my team.

Right before the final whistle blew, one of their players were like, "Hell yeah, show those minorities who's boss in this country".

Now, we're all American, so that just makes that guys sounds stupid. After the game, we confronted their coach and he didn't do nothing about it. So we just went up to the guys and said, "I hear any of that racist sh*t again, and I'm knocking you guys out".

Not the most mature way to handle it, but you gotta do what you gotta do. They just looked at us in silence, cause they knew exactly what we were capable of doing.
Wow, those guys sound like they were just joking around, get over it. You guys actually took the time out of your life to go over there and tell them that you would knock them out? Sounds like you were just being a bitch about losing.

To the creator of this topic, just be more physical and do the same thing they do to you everytime you mess up, make fun of them.
Image
Made by 2Brown.

klc123
Veteran Member
Posts: 2820
Joined: 13 Jan 2007, 16:26

Post

Yeah hes right, you should never go up to someone whos taking the piss and say that your going to knock them out, they possible could be joking, and even if their not, it just lets them no that their getting to you and that your getting upset, likewise if they were kidding around, and no one should joke about racism, its not funny, but what can you do?

Im the youngest player in my league by 2 years and im also one of the lightest, and although im tall, many players try to take advantage of the fact that im so slim by trying to be physical and take me out of the game, many times unfairly, im not just talking about shoulder barges and stuff because thats fine, but im talking about them pulling my shirt and holding on to me to stop me from running.

Instead of getting pissed off and having a go at them though, which shows that their getting to me and that im pretty fragile minded, i just let my feet do the talking and start getting back at them by playing the game fairly but much better than them and beating them every time, no matter what they do to you, the best response you would ever be able to do is beat them at the game.

INTER1908
Veteran Member
Posts: 917
Joined: 06 Oct 2008, 04:37

Post

klc123 wrote:Yeah hes right, you should never go up to someone whos taking the piss and say that your going to knock them out, they possible could be joking, and even if their not, it just lets them no that their getting to you and that your getting upset, likewise if they were kidding around, and no one should joke about racism, its not funny, but what can you do?

Im the youngest player in my league by 2 years and im also one of the lightest, and although im tall, many players try to take advantage of the fact that im so slim by trying to be physical and take me out of the game, many times unfairly, im not just talking about shoulder barges and stuff because thats fine, but im talking about them pulling my shirt and holding on to me to stop me from running.

Instead of getting pissed off and having a go at them though, which shows that their getting to me and that im pretty fragile minded, i just let my feet do the talking and start getting back at them by playing the game fairly but much better than them and beating them every time, no matter what they do to you, the best response you would ever be able to do is beat them at the game.
Well that'll only work till you get to a defender that is good at cheating and playing the game.. That's not gonna be fun then.

(I'm just messing with you, don't get angry.)
Image
Made by 2Brown.

klc123
Veteran Member
Posts: 2820
Joined: 13 Jan 2007, 16:26

Post

Lol, i don't think there are many good defenders that cheat aswel, besides carvalho LOL.

foodsample
Senior Member
Posts: 105
Joined: 31 Jul 2009, 23:42

Post

Lol, your not trying until your pushing the limits. hehe. Nothing better to take the smile off someones face who just got past you than catching up with them, and slamming them on the ground with a clean tackle.
"Y lo uvieras pegado al uno o dos que te salian?"
"O la hubiese tirado a la mierda, como lo hago siempre"

Mascherano ftw!

"Focus on the effort, not the results.. then results will come"

Live by it

Post Reply