racism in football

Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing
cyxstudio

I am so upset that the club i am playing for has a few white guys who are terribly racist. They are annoying. They are not good in football, but act as if they are the boss.

If u happen to have a slight body contact with them, you are in trouble. they will bully you in the changing room.

That happened to one of my mate. And now he left the team because he can't stand the harresment from these assholes. I told the coach but the coach sided them.

But football is a physical game isnt it? Body contacts cannot be avoided. These guys really look like sissy.

I dun wan to leave the team. I want to continue playing. However these ppl just piss me off so much until i hate to go to the training ground.

fourstar2

I usually play with a bunch of Mexicans. If I mess up once or twice they wont pass me the ball cus according to them if you're not hispanic you're not good. I just let my playing do the talking, they usually want me to play more with them afterward but racism is ugly i hate it.

Rocky
Veteran Member

I am so upset that the club i am playing for has a few white guys who are terribly racist. They are annoying. They are not good in football, but act as if they are the boss.

If u happen to have a slight body contact with them, you are in trouble. they will bully you in the changing room.

That happened to one of my mate. And now he left the team because he can't stand the harresment from these assholes. I told the coach but the coach sided them.

But football is a physical game isnt it? Body contacts cannot be avoided. These guys really look like sissy.

I dun wan to leave the team. I want to continue playing. However these ppl just piss me off so much until i hate to go to the training ground.
Defend yourself. Don't take their sh*t.
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

First say to yourself what you would be, and then do what you have to do.

What the mind of man can concieve and believe, it can achieve.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

This is one thing that absolutely disgust's me

But what can we do? Its a problem
It can be fixed, but not practically
And no-one since Martin Luther King has looked to be dedicated to the project of educating the young and Re-educating the old

And like most things in life, it sucks, but there's nothing you can do about it? Unless we have the balls to stand up to them
Its just a bunch of mates having a laugh, like they would if they were abusing a liverpool supporter.

They are ignorant, youth is a wonderful thing, it gives you the excuse to be ignorant, but as you grow up people expect you to morally mature and expect you to cast correct judgement on people.

Whats wrong with that view is:

1) Matureness is nothing to do with age, it is learned like a state of mind

2) No-one even has the right to judge someone, The only man who has the right to judge will, judge us on the final day

3) Judgement of charachter is not correct, because no matter how wise someone is, they can't view into someones soul.

What I really don't like is the fact that you told your coach, who is supposed to be a mature responsible adult, and he did nothing.

Tell your parents to speak with him, do something, cause it won't get any better if you just let it go

And finally man, There are di**heads like this in every place you go, so might aswell get used to it, learn to deal with there sh*t cause letting it affect you will not make it stop.
If it is critcally bad, get up and confront them, cause they can have a laugh like idiots but if they take it to far...

Things like this can be hard to get past, but man, the sooner you face up to them and get over the fact that they are trying to point out what they consider an imperfection in you.
Yet you know the darker your skin the purer your soul, and the less you let these words reach you the more you will enjoy your football, cause you are what you are, no fu**ing words of theirs should make you ashamed of yourself

You shouldn't even let them try imo

Nat_H
Veteran Member

NewBornProdigy wrote:This is one thing that absolutely disgust's me
Disgusting is a very fitting word. Dude, cyxstudio, if it's something that can be fixed or allayed, get it right and keep playing. Don't do anything to make it worse though. Honestly I myself would like to play in a comfortable environment and not have to deal with the off the field pressure. Whatever works for you go for it. Can you just deal with it and stay on the team?

I'm not gonna get into the whole racism aspect of it, so good luck with your situation man...it's pretty unfortunate.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Wise words Nat
Mabye i came off as provokative, but thats how i feel about these things.
Mabye for your situation it would be better to get external help or just ignore the wankstains.
But by all means if it affects your enjoyment of the game or even your focus get it fixed

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

NewBornProdigy wrote:Wise words Nat
Mabye i came off as provokative, but thats how i feel about these things.
Mabye for your situation it would be better to get external help or just ignore the wankstains.
But by all means if it affects your enjoyment of the game or even your focus get it fixed
Do I really wanna know what that means??:D
Dude, Definitely do something about it, like talk to your parents. Don't let it escalate cox it hurts u and ur team. Personally, I like what ur friend did, coz if u guys hate each other how do u work as a team, but I don't know if quitting is an option for you...
Best of Luck.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

wank= semen
stain= dried semen that leaves a mark

wankstains= dried bits of semen :D

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

Ahhhhhh hahaha glad you cleared that up....:D

CanadianGiggs11

cyxstudio wrote:I am so upset that the club i am playing for has a few white guys who are terribly racist. They are annoying. They are not good in football, but act as if they are the boss.

Well, this does sound like a very serious conflict on your team. May i ask what country and club you play for? Racism is killing football these days. As a player like youself man, the best idea is either get in contact with a different club and see if you can get trials or a position a different team. You playing in conditions like this, is really not good, you will never get out of this negative environment if you don't do something quick.

The last resort if you really don't have a choice. Is to train hard, play hard, become a better player than them all. When that comes they will have nothing against you, because skill will overpower them.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

CanadianGiggs11 wrote:Well, this does sound like a very serious conflict on your team. May i ask what country and club you play for? Racism is killing football these days. As a player like youself man, the best idea is either get in contact with a different club and see if you can get trials or a position a different team. You playing in conditions like this, is really not good, you will never get out of this negative environment if you don't do something quick.
I don't agree with that for two reasons:

1) If you can't face a problem you will never fix it

2) The problem of racism is everywhere, and running away won't make it disappear, there could be just as good of a chance that racism would be in your next club

Not meant to offend you, but the best way to deal with it, if you don't grow a spine and face them or tell your parents to lose the rag with your coach, is to simply learn to ignore it and deal with it.

Rocky
Veteran Member

When a person is racist you can't change his view...... Its like trying to make Hitler to become some anti-nazi. When someone is a racist, he's a racist... getting your parents to talk to them wont help, and neither will talking out help... these fu**ing racists deserve to get their head kicked in... I personally would beat the sh*t out of them, but I'm not going to tell you to do that.. I just want you to start standing your ground man, start to defend yourself... or else you are completely helpless... if they talk sh*t to you, then talk sh*t back, you don't just sit there and take the piss...
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

First say to yourself what you would be, and then do what you have to do.

What the mind of man can concieve and believe, it can achieve.

cyxstudio

CanadianGiggs11 wrote:
cyxstudio wrote:I am so upset that the club i am playing for has a few white guys who are terribly racist. They are annoying. They are not good in football, but act as if they are the boss.

Well, this does sound like a very serious conflict on your team. May i ask what country and club you play for? Racism is killing football these days. As a player like youself man, the best idea is either get in contact with a different club and see if you can get trials or a position a different team. You playing in conditions like this, is really not good, you will never get out of this negative environment if you don't do something quick.

The last resort if you really don't have a choice. Is to train hard, play hard, become a better player than them all. When that comes they will have nothing against you, because skill will overpower them.

You know.. sometimes i misskick the ball or make stupid mistakes on the pitch because i lost focus. It is the anger and hatred that makes me unable to enjoy and concentrate.

I am playing at Malaysia... The club i refuse to tell to prevent spoiling the name of my club.

and ... i really dun wan to switch club.

cyxstudio

NewBornProdigy wrote:
CanadianGiggs11 wrote:Well, this does sound like a very serious conflict on your team. May i ask what country and club you play for? Racism is killing football these days. As a player like youself man, the best idea is either get in contact with a different club and see if you can get trials or a position a different team. You playing in conditions like this, is really not good, you will never get out of this negative environment if you don't do something quick.
I don't agree with that for two reasons:

1) If you can't face a problem you will never fix it

2) The problem of racism is everywhere, and running away won't make it disappear, there could be just as good of a chance that racism would be in your next club

Not meant to offend you, but the best way to deal with it, if you don't grow a spine and face them or tell your parents to lose the rag with your coach, is to simply learn to ignore it and deal with it.

My parents is 200 km away from me. I am on my own. Its no longer those days where i can call my parents and complain to them about things. Any problem, i solve it myself.

ivanjm422

alot of people on here are getting to the age, or have already gotten to the age in which you are going to have to start dealing with problems on ur own. If that was me i would probably ignore them cause there are most likely bigger problems out there then them.
I am not trying to bring racism that much into the conversation but im hispanic, well mexican, and as i was growing up my dad would be the one taking to all of my games. And if happend to get hurt, kicked, punched(accident or on purpose), or hurt in any way physically or mentally we would just tell me to live with it because I couldnt do anything about it to make it go away, it was going to go away by itself. That made really strong both mentally and physically.
BUT AGAIN THAT JUST ME.