Whats Wrong with me ?

Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing
ronaldoR7

Ever since last week i haven't really played soccer becuase of all the hw and tutor that i have so i coudln't do any training or kick a ball around . During this period of time it has made me feel kinda distant from soccer by the day . I use to love soccer so much that i would want to go outside every single day but somethings wrong wtih me ever since last week , im not like that anymore for some reason . Whats wrong with me ? :(

sig by Nat_H
If you try you will have a better chance to accomplish something than those who don't

Kanishk

Try watching some inspirational football scoring and dribbling videos and gather your mates to play some good football.
Best of Luck!!

AJman2
New User

If you can get urself back into some kinda routine where you play a bit every day ur love for he game will come back. And I agree with Kanishk, vids help a lot 2. All the best :)

ronaldoR7

alrights thanks guys ill defo try this

sig by Nat_H
If you try you will have a better chance to accomplish something than those who don't

ravenal
Sophomore Member

well, i guess you lost soccer fever LOL. i've had soccer fever for 2 years for now and been playing it every season.

Rocky
Veteran Member

Its just a fase.
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

First say to yourself what you would be, and then do what you have to do.

What the mind of man can concieve and believe, it can achieve.

brettchelsea9

he is right it is a fase it goes away if u start watching C.ronaldo or brazil ronaldo any one he u like to watch play it happens to me some times to
sig made by me!

ronaldoR7

thanks for the support guys ill start playing starting next week 8)

sig by Nat_H

brettchelsea9

off topic can u make me a sig
sig made by me!

Middleman13
Veteran Member

sh*t i got that problem too.

The way i overcome it is too play every day. No matter what time. Even if its for only 15 mins. of juggling dribbling or whatever. Just play everyday and when your bored think of it.

While i was a duke university training with them. One of the coaches from scotland ( hes like 85 and hes so passionate that even though hes fu**ed both his knees up we see him alot just juggling the ball when no ones around and somedays he puts boots on and plays with us)

He talks about hoq when he was a kid that he wanted to be pro sooo bad that he said it was like a disease. Its all he thought about. All he wanted to do. He dedicated all the time in the day to football. He played for the new york cosmos, Americas, and rangers. He had to mark pelle!!!
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you will die today.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Middleman13 wrote:sh*t i got that problem too.

The way i overcome it is too play every day. No matter what time. Even if its for only 15 mins. of juggling dribbling or whatever. Just play everyday and when your bored think of it.

While i was a duke university training with them. One of the coaches from scotland ( hes like 85 and hes so passionate that even though hes fu**ed both his knees up we see him alot just juggling the ball when no ones around and somedays he puts boots on and plays with us)

He talks about hoq when he was a kid that he wanted to be pro sooo bad that he said it was like a disease. Its all he thought about. All he wanted to do. He dedicated all the time in the day to football. He played for the new york cosmos, Americas, and rangers. He had to mark pelle!!!
the best thing to do when your not feeling football is not to overplay it because that may really make you fed up of it. The best thing to do is have a break! One day you will wake up and get withdrawal symptoms and different side effects, like intrusive kicking :P
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.