rebounders or something like it

Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing
ledzepfan15
Sophomore Member

rebounders or something like it

Post by ledzepfan15 » 24 Jun 2008, 15:40

hey i want to increase my shot power and settling ability. the only way i will do that is if i can kick a ball against something as hard as i can and itll come back to me. but whenever i buy a rebounder it is always crap and it tears or breaks. im not talking about a $500 worth metal steel cant even pick it up rebounder

im looking for something pretty big the length and height of a regulation size goal that wont tear when i give it a good kick

anyone know of any device or net? the most ive seen online are too expensive but i want something that is worth the value

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Post by Real_Zidane » 24 Jun 2008, 16:57

I know a great device that is guaranteed to never break no matter how many kicks you take against it and always works effectively. It's called a wall. :wink:

I don't know too much about rebounders, honestly a wall is better because you can do everything on it that you can with a rebounder and I've heard that all those rebounder things don't work that great. but if you insist on having one I saw a commercial for soccer wave once.

http://www.soccerwave.com/

ledzepfan15
Sophomore Member

Post by ledzepfan15 » 24 Jun 2008, 20:06

yes but i dont have a wall or any outdoor raquetball courts anywhere near.

all i have is a park with nothing but space.

no wall or big solid thing anywhere

bestfriend
New User

Re: rebounders or something like it

Post by bestfriend » 02 Nov 2013, 07:26

IDK much about this book other than it came out recently and there was a lot of hoopla about it being pretty good...so check it out.
I am satisfied completely from the impressive working of the website of Certkiller for the CAHSEE test.more details visit cisco ,good luck.