What makes a great football magazine?

Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing
Jimaldo

What makes a great football magazine?

Post by Jimaldo »

Basically just as the title says, what makes a really great football magazine? What features and additions would you like to see added to your favourite magazine? Finally I'm considering setting up an online football magazine, that can be downloaded in PDF on Adobe. It would be free, would you consider reading it? What would persuade you to read it?
Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Post by Soccer4Life »

I would consider reading it if it has quality information. Are you taking it in a training type angle or informative on players, teams, etc. Or even fitness, strength, speed, agility, nutrition? If you tell me about your plans I could probably come up with some ideas.
Juve

Post by Juve »

buy 442 and youll get a good idea
Jimaldo

Post by Jimaldo »

Soccer4Life wrote:I would consider reading it if it has quality information. Are you taking it in a training type angle or informative on players, teams, etc. Or even fitness, strength, speed, agility, nutrition? If you tell me about your plans I could probably come up with some ideas.
My original plan was to provide articles and information on teams, players, and league standings, providing reviews and reports on recent matches, and previews on matches that are comming up. However some information and articles on training and nutrition could be a very good idea.
zcm12

Post by zcm12 »

I know this thread is kinda old but I would probably read it if it was free you could have a section about transfers also

HE WILL BE BACK I KNOW IT!