elbow in face

Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing
joe07

has anyone else seen this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBXv5FISzjg

i dont how the team that the player that comitted the foul belonged to can protest against the card it was so blatent!

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

First of all, what was that ass that was juggling with his head into the 18 doing? I would have laid him out too. What a moron.
Last edited by BGbeast23 on 24 Oct 2007, 22:08, edited 3 times in total.

mef

I know that was probably very painful but I still couldn't stop laughing. I mean, what is he doing running in there like that? Does he think it'll make him look cute? You almost feel like he deserved what he got. :lol:
The universe is full of so many variables, that any argument can be made to seem plausible.

JonathonHehuFS
Sophomore Member

BGbeast23 wrote:First of all, what was that ass that was juggling with his head into the 18 doing? I would have laid him out too. What a moron.
holly sh*t their all fags..omg the guy juggling with his head is stupid obviously he was pssing off the opposing players so he got it....but that was really brutal
Shut up and Freestyle

fr33k1ck
Veteran Member

The guys name that go hit is Kerlon. He does this a lot. He is being scouted by Man U. Oh yea, and he's Brazilian. The thing he does is called the seal dribble, i seen it a lot. He constantly gets fouled while performing this move. Heres a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Yj7GoXPZw

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

I knew who he was, and I don't think just 'cause he's Brazilian or some other kind of bulls**t like that that he should be aloud to just do whatever he wants without getting pounded, which he obviously does. If Man U signs this guy, I think I'll roll over and die.

cintoclops
New User

i don't really get what's so annoying about this move? they're taller than him, so why not just head the ball?

John_Bob
Veteran Member

To explain why this is so annoying, is because defenders see it as a sign of disrespect when a player tries to pull of sissy moves like that. It is fully understandable why he got hit in the face.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Maybe he was trying to get a PK, everyone fouls him when he does the seal dribble, hell if I could do it I would get into the Penalty box and either volley that sh*t in, or wait for someone to hit me and fall over. PK.

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

But you'd look like a little pussy doing it. It's just disrespectful as JB said.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

I'd make it look good, id get knocked over, get up and tell the guy, "good job, were gonna score now". Why would I show respect to the other team, im trying to win the match, leave the pleasantries aside when your on the pitch. When it comes down to the game I don't care who or what they are, I just want to win, not dirty, just competitive.

ratherton
Veteran Member

Quality challenge by the defender although he let himself down as the guy got up fairly quickly

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

If some assh**e tried that sh*t in a game I would do the same, plant him on his ass. Its a nice skill trick for freestyling but if you are gonna try doing that in a game, get ready to get knocked down.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

then get ready to pray your keeper can stop my penalty shot.

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

I'll just place my head there hoping my skull hits his facial area. Actually, just obstruct our body should throw him off his balance as he has no way to keep the ball up for a long time since someone is nudging him while his head is facing skywards.