Did I do the right thing

Everything related to tactics, coaching and refereeing
Rappa2cool4u
New User

Did I do the right thing

Post by Rappa2cool4u »

Ok Today ai Played about 2 hours of ball between summer classes wen I got home I was going to go outside and play/practice more but I opted to go ut with ma aunt and her firend. I hardly see her and they weanted me to come so I did, it also rained and thae place was wt and I wan't sure if ma freidns wud come to tha field so do u think I did tha right thing cause throught out ma time there I was jus thinking about playing football...it's like a drug to me, I even started thinking that this one training session cud be the difference between me goin pro and not. lol
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski »

I really don't think this one session will hurt you that much. Just go out harder for your next session.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin
gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim »

Missing a day of training isn't going to destroy your chances of going pro. :lol: If you're good enough, you're good enough, if you're not, you're not.
Zuhair

Post by Zuhair »

Hhaha gnarlyjim :lol: . Yeah one day wonty hurt but dont go around making this an excuse to miss practice sessions, just thinking that one session less 'wont hurt'. If you make it a habit, it will dent your chances of becoming a better player
megakid1234

Post by megakid1234 »

gnarlyjim wrote:Missing a day of training isn't going to destroy your chances of going pro. :lol: If you're good enough, you're good enough, if you're not, you're not.
Exactly no need to worry and get stroppy :wink: .
Ronaldinho:I have the chance to do for a living what I like the most in life, and that's playing football. I can make people happy and enjoy myself at the same time.”