Looks Like Henry May Actually Leave Arsenal

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Saibomb
Veteran Member

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/08062007/58/ ... -link.html

I thought it was bull at first but once I read it, it seems like it's possible. Not saying it'll happen, but now I think their is a chance henry will leave.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

This is old news. He's not going anywhere.
God damn brewery!!!

powell
English Meister

it isbt really old news since they only expressed there interest a few days ago. A

nyway i think he'll leave arsenal. A player of his talent should be winning trophies and if he wants to then i think he can all he can do is leave.

Saibomb
Veteran Member

mpcarres14 wrote:This is old news. He's not going anywhere.
No it's not, this is new. Plus before henry has always said He will defiantly stray at arsenal, now he seems more open to a move. And things have also changed with Dein's departure and fabregas's and wengers uncertain future.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

This story may be a couple of days old, but the whole Henry is leaving saga has been around for at least a month. I don't understand why when he says that he's staying at Arsenal, nobody listens. Also, Arsenal have been to two cup finals in two years, so it's not like they're floundering away. If injuries finally clear up a bit, they'll definately win something this year.
God damn brewery!!!

ratherton
Veteran Member

Should have sold him last summer when Barcelona and Real Madrid both wanted to pay more than £50m for him.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

If he were to go to Milan kiss all hopes away for anyone trying to win the CL. Milan is already super stacked and to add Henry...jesus imagine how tough they will be to beat.

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

I thought he was leaving for barca earlier this year but now I don't believe he's going anywhere.

milanese
Veteran Member

ratherton wrote:Should have sold him last summer when Barcelona and Real Madrid both wanted to pay more than £50m for him.
Totally agree. They might get half of that now.

Milan are looking at Henry as a 2nd option to Eto'o. I don't know if he'll be leaving Arsenal, but it wouldn't be surprising.

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Well first off, Eto'o is not leaving Barca. Second off, people have been saying that it is a sure thing that Henry would leave for just about the last month and a half. Take a reality check.

HE IS NOT LEAVING

No matter how many times you say it, he is going to stay at Arsenal.

Hugh
Veteran Member

Nono, that's not how it works, it works like this:

1) Lots and lots of transfer speculation over a player and a club
2) Owner of the buying club says that the deal has been negotiated already
3) Player and owner of Selling club vehemently deny such claims
4) The player is transfered.

So far we're 3/4 so I think Henry will probably move.

E10youngRonaldinho

He s Living He is Living, Thank You there is A god , Report: Arsenal striker Henry reaches deal for transfer to Barcelona
Associated Press, Updated 16 minutes ago STORY TOOLS:

?

PARIS (AP) - Arsenal striker Thierry Henry has reached an agreement to transfer to Barcelona, the Web site of a French sports magazine reported Monday.

Henry's agent and Barcelona's sports director agreed to a three-year contract, and it's now up to "convincing" the north London club, France Football reports in its edition to be published Tuesday.
Details were not immediately available. The site only showed a photo of the magazine's cover page featuring a photo of Henry under the headline "Barca-Henry: Deal Reached."

On a promotional trip to China last month, Henry did little to dampen speculation that he was about to leave Arsenal for Barcelona - weeks after Barcelona's president said he was completing a deal.
“God gives gifts to everyone, ... Some can write, some can dance. He gave me the skill to play football and I am making the most of it.”

[please use a sig no larger than 500x300]

Saibomb
Veteran Member

ajc
The Philly Flyer

The previous two posts sum up why none of this crap should be taken seriously until it is openly stated by every single party involved that a deal is done.

KPatel

These threads are equivalent to the plural of a crock of sh*t or a certain load of bollocks. Well done gents, well done.