Which soccer play has the worst hairstyle?

Discuss and compare your favorite players
*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

How is Quaresma a wannabe gangster?

Milano
New User

Well, look up a few photos of Quaresma then you'll see for yourself. Anyway he is a big fan of African-American rap music. According to a few sources aswell he runs with a portuguese gang too (found no actual evidence though).

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Being a fan of hip-hop does not mean that he is a wannabe gangster. There should be subdivisions to seperate the real hip hop from the commercial/gangsta rap nonsense. Anyways, I don't know much about him but being a fan of hip hop does not make him a wannabe. Was he with the portuguese gang when he was young? If so, its a good thing that football took him away from that stuff.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

*~El Maestro~* wrote:Being a fan of hip-hop does not mean that he is a wannabe gangster. There should be subdivisions to seperate the real hip hop from the commercial/gangsta rap nonsense. Anyways, I don't know much about him but being a fan of hip hop does not make him a wannabe. Was he with the portuguese gang when he was young? If so, its a good thing that football took him away from that stuff.
Totally agree. I think most people think of hip hop as that crap you hear on the radio, but if more people listened to real hip hop it wouldn't be so quickly dismissed as "gangster" music.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

ajc wrote:
*~El Maestro~* wrote:Being a fan of hip-hop does not mean that he is a wannabe gangster. There should be subdivisions to seperate the real hip hop from the commercial/gangsta rap nonsense. Anyways, I don't know much about him but being a fan of hip hop does not make him a wannabe. Was he with the portuguese gang when he was young? If so, its a good thing that football took him away from that stuff.
Totally agree. I think most people think of hip hop as that crap you hear on the radio, but if more people listened to real hip hop it wouldn't be so quickly dismissed as "gangster" music.
As ajc had shown me with some of his music. :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

ajc, who do you listen to? I know my favorite group is A Tribe Called Quest, and I also like The Roots and De La Soul.
God damn brewery!!!

ajc
The Philly Flyer

mpcarres14 wrote:ajc, who do you listen to? I know my favorite group is A Tribe Called Quest, and I also like The Roots and De La Soul.
Wow, somebody else who knows these artists!! A Tribe Called Quest is awesome, and same with De La Soul. I love that song 'Steve Biko (Stir It Up)'. The Roots is pretty much my favorite hip hop group. So many great songs, In the Music is my favorite one. I also listen to Pharcyde. More mainstream stuff I like is Nas, Jay-z, Kanye West, and Gym Class Heroes. I also like N.W.A., Jurassic 5, and Immortal Technique. (And there's more... just don't feel like listing them all right now)

There's this rapper named K'naan who is really good too. He's from Somalia and calls himself 'The Dusty Foot Philospher', and some of his stuff is really tight and deep. His flow is pretty unique. What other stuff are you in to? (or anyone else who listens to this kind of stuff feel free to comment on it)

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

I just really, really like the more old-school or jazz-rap. I could listen to The Low End Theory for days on end to be honest (listening to it right now by the way). The song Scenario, which more or less gave Busta Rhymes his big break in the music industry, is my ringtone right now. My favorite CD from The Roots is Illadelph Halflife, with my favorite song being It Just Don't Stop. Now, I do listen to other more mainstream artists and some gangsta rap, but usually it just doesn't do it for me. Every once in a while, I do listen to Tupac, Jay-z, and Kanye, but never "artists" like Mike Jones or just about anything else that is on the radio. Basically, the songs need to have meaning and substance for me to want to listen to them. I do like the song Stay Fly by 3 6 Mafia though.
God damn brewery!!!

Milano
New User

I think you looked to deep into my comment...Lol.

I said he was a wannabe gangsta which in my eyes, (its MY opinion) listening to heavy rap and gangsta music and generally not actually being a gangster. Yeah he was supposed to be in the gang when he was 13-15...

Hugh
Veteran Member

Aaaaah! This topic is about hair!

Somebody help this poor man! His head is exploding! No wait, I'm wrong, it's a frizzy halo...

P.Nedved

i think that last one of hughs wins. I mean come on man, you could fit a ball in that!

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Wow!!! Is that really his hair??? Looks funny enough to be a wig.

cesar
Sophomore Member

didnt that guy play in colombia? i think :roll:

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Isn't that Valderrama (sp?)?

steve-0
Veteran Member

yea wilmer valderamma, i think that's his first name. i'd have to say essien and john obi mikel. they must go to the same hairstylist or sumtin.