What player are you most like?

Discuss and compare your favorite players
kremlin
New User

wat player do u most resemble on the pitch, or think ur like?

matt
EF Forum Legend

this might sound arrogant but probably juan sebastian veron. at times i can be very good but on other days i am shockingly awful. i picked seba cos i like to dribble creatively and create and score goals, and i prefer to play in his kind of position. also he is a bit like me in the other sense lol
Last edited by matt on 10 Dec 2005, 16:58, edited 1 time in total.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

Wiseman_philosopher

nah matt that dont sound arrogant at all. I've sed this b4, bt i most resemble drogba.
When people are posting these, try to be as accurate as possible. e.g. don't go for the common ones if possible, e.g. Henry, Ronaldinho, unless you're actually almost identical to them. :P
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Gary Neville, last time. I tried to be Schmeichel in the penalty box but failed miserably.

pascalfrik

I play like Robben

Chrisprinze23
New User

The Player which I resemble would be Robin Van Persie

Because I play with my left foot and fast on the wing and also have good ball control and great vision

The Footballer next to me looks alot and plays alot like Sean Wright phillips a big shout out to Bainy
Play your best in every single match because you never no who might be watching

Daniel
New User

Imagine Alan Shearer playing midfield and you got me.
A.C.E Pride

Maradona
Veteran Member

I play like...myself. I wouldn't compare myself to any of those superstars and I have a long way to go to be at their level.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

Rosario

i would never compare myself to another player.i am my own person with own skills.who wants a second rate zidane?.they want the origional.i feel yo8u lose all credibility of a great player in your own rite if you copy or compare yourself to someone else

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i'm pretty sure the whole idea for this topic was "yeah, i know i'm not nearly as good as this player, but our playing styles are the same." you could say henry and pele play the same. that doesn't mean they're identical in skill level (they're not even close, really). everyone's style at least resembles another player's. i guess it's just your own opinion though, so neither one of us is really right. i'm just saying that's what i took this to mean.

by the way, i'd say i play most like kaka, or falcao.
Hala Galacticos

Wiseman_philosopher

cfrealmadrid wrote:i'm pretty sure the whole idea for this topic was "yeah, i know i'm not nearly as good as this player, but our playing styles are the same." you could say henry and pele play the same. that doesn't mean they're identical in skill level (they're not even close, really). everyone's style at least resembles another player's. i guess it's just your own opinion though, so neither one of us is really right. i'm just saying that's what i took this to mean.

by the way, i'd say i play most like kaka, or falcao.
i agree
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

Magicfeet

I agree you can't truly compare yourself to a pro player, but if I had to? Probably C. Ronaldo or Denilson.

HalaMadrid2

Yeas I play with a style like Rafial Marquez
~¡Vaya Real Madrid!~

breakinankles
Sophomore Member

i think i resemble Landon Donovan...im pretty fast, good ball skills, don't play to flamboyantly(think thats a word), and i can make things happen.

don't know that you can really compare yourself unless your on the same level they are, but it does give you some motivation cause' everyone here wants to get better...
Signature goes here

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

well...i think im like the worst player in the league..because u cant compare urself to a professional...99 percent of us on this site wont make it