Spain's best striker right now?

Discuss and compare your favorite players
gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 09 May 2007, 00:42

rzadzinski wrote:OK, no more fighting girls.

Go to your corners for a time out now.
Sorry, that was dumb. Anyway, yeah, Zigic is great to watch.

eugene
Sophomore Member

Post by eugene » 09 May 2007, 00:55

Torres + Villa is perfect. Villa right now is the better of the two but Torres is young and catching up in my opinion. I love watching Spain play.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 09 May 2007, 04:13

gnarlyjim wrote:

:lol:

Of course it was.

Don't ask why I said it, school coaches always do. :roll: Very elementary style thing to say.

It was absolutely brute, I won't lie. :wink: :P
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Serb1
New User

Post by Serb1 » 09 May 2007, 15:35

Zigic and Villa would be very, very good tandem

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 10 May 2007, 00:11

rzadzinski wrote:
gnarlyjim wrote:

Of course it was.

Don't ask why I said it, school coaches always do. :roll: Very elementary style thing to say.

... actually, I was talking about my behaviour. :lol: :lol:

I sounded like a little girl arguing with jcdenton. We're cool, I hope? :wink:

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 10 May 2007, 21:15

gnarlyjim wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
gnarlyjim wrote: Sorry, that was dumb. Anyway, yeah, Zigic is great to watch.

Of course it was.

... actually, I was talking about my behaviour. :lol: :lol:

I sounded like a little girl arguing with jcdenton. We're cool, I hope? :wink:

haha. We're cool.

I reread my statement again though, and I immediately agreed! :P :lol:

But yeah, geez gnaryljim. Do go to your corner please. :roll: :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

sandiovive

Post by sandiovive » 11 May 2007, 02:24

I think its very unlikely that bojan krkic will get a chance to play! hes only played like once for barca! I think he is a very good player but i think it should be Villa and Torres

Partizan_fan

Post by Partizan_fan » 16 May 2007, 21:28

gnarlyjim wrote:
jcdenton wrote:
gnarlyjim wrote: What makes you so sure? He'll be more well known if he plays for Spain IMO.
1does it matter? he's Serb by his father's line, and his father is possibly trying to fool Spanish people and to steal them a talent when Bojan grows up...
2u know there is something called national pride, 3what almost all Serbs have in huge amounts...
4if you were in his place what would you do?
1) Yeah, being well known may matter to him. You'd have to ask him that one.

2) I'm aware. I am proud to be Canadian, but I don't try to convince everyone that we are far better and more intelligent than any other country.

3) Really? Almost all Serbs try to convince people from around the world that they are the most intelligent, and overall superior race? Maybe Bojan isn't like that.

4) Hard to say. I'd probably play for the country that I felt more loyalty to. If I'm ever in that situation, I'll be sure to let you know.

I simply asked you what made you so sure he'd play for Serbia, and stated a reason why he might.
im not sure you are all canadian. canada is full of balkan people

Partizan_fan

Post by Partizan_fan » 16 May 2007, 21:29

Zigic,Jankovic and villa

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 16 May 2007, 22:12

Partizan_fan wrote:
gnarlyjim wrote:
jcdenton wrote: 1does it matter? he's Serb by his father's line, and his father is possibly trying to fool Spanish people and to steal them a talent when Bojan grows up...
2u know there is something called national pride, 3what almost all Serbs have in huge amounts...

2) I'm aware. I am proud to be Canadian, but I don't try to convince everyone that we are far better and more intelligent than any other country.

3) Really? Almost all Serbs try to convince people from around the world that they are the most intelligent, and overall superior race? Maybe Bojan isn't like that.

4) Hard to say. I'd probably play for the country that I felt more loyalty to. If I'm ever in that situation, I'll be sure to let you know.

I simply asked you what made you so sure he'd play for Serbia, and stated a reason why he might.
...so? I really don't know what you're getting at. :?

KPatel

Post by KPatel » 16 May 2007, 22:37

gnarlyjim wrote:...so? I really don't know what you're getting at. :?
He's trying to be like JCDenton, he must be a show off too.

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 17 May 2007, 00:04

The whole world doesn't pertain to the areas in the immediate area of Serbia and Serbia itself. Will you please just shut up. The only thing you will manage is a ban if you turn into a jcdenton. At least jcdenton had contributed good and helpful information too...

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 17 May 2007, 04:20

Partizan_fan wrote:
gnarlyjim wrote:
jcdenton wrote: 1does it matter? he's Serb by his father's line, and his father is possibly trying to fool Spanish people and to steal them a talent when Bojan grows up...

Canada is filled with people, yes! 35 million or so!

Here's something I found on Balkans:

To understand who the peoples of the Balkans are, one must first know which countries make up the Balkans. The countries that make up the Balkans today include Greece, Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Romania, rump Yugoslavia (Serbia and Montenegro), and Bosnia Herzegovina (referred to as Bosnia throughout this text). Geographically, "European Turkey," a small region around Istanbul, is located in the Balkans. Some scholars also consider Croatia to be part of the Balkans.

You're a balkan?

There are all kinds of people in Canada. From Somalia to Russians to Portugese etc.

More info on balkans:

Some people use the word Balkan in a derogatory way to imply that people who live in the Balkans are economically backward, spiteful, ill-disciplined, and untrustworthy.

-Alexander Ovechkin

Partizan_fan

Post by Partizan_fan » 17 May 2007, 18:27

iwannagopro wrote:The whole world doesn't pertain to the areas in the immediate area of Serbia and Serbia itself. Will you please just shut up. The only thing you will manage is a ban if you turn into a jcdenton. At least jcdenton had contributed good and helpful information too...
can he come back

powell
English Meister

Post by powell » 17 May 2007, 18:37

Partizan_fan wrote:
iwannagopro wrote:The whole world doesn't pertain to the areas in the immediate area of Serbia and Serbia itself. Will you please just shut up. The only thing you will manage is a ban if you turn into a jcdenton. At least jcdenton had contributed good and helpful information too...
can he come back
yes in 2 weeks but he says he not so we'll just have to wait and see.