Best PLayer in Serie A

Discuss and compare your favorite players
E10youngRonaldinho

Who is the best player in Serie A and why ?
“God gives gifts to everyone, ... Some can write, some can dance. He gave me the skill to play football and I am making the most of it.”

[please use a sig no larger than 500x300]

Vines7

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

he is One of The Greatest Players in the world
and he knows it haha

"There is Only One Zlatan,You Know Zlatan" - Zlatan Ibrahimovic
"My Friends Together we can Make the Game Beautiful Again.. "

Joga Bonito.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Totti at the moment. He's got 21 goals. He's the best player this season.

ratherton
Veteran Member

Vines7 wrote:Zlatan Ibrahimovic

he is One of The Greatest Players in the world
and he knows it haha

"There is Only One Zlatan,You Know Zlatan" - Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Shouldn't this have been posted in the "Jokes" thread ??

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Totti, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, could be various players, but ill go for Totti hes having a very good season, top scorer in the league with 20 goals, not bad at all.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

For best defender at least, you have to say Maicon. The guy is an absolute beast who I never see get beaten. He is easily one of the most underrated players around now. Does anyone know if he plays for Brazil now, because if he didn't it would be a shame.
God damn brewery!!!

ballackfan
Veteran Member

Totti is probably like Lampard of Serie A. Lucarelli, Mutu, Toni, Stankovic, Di Natale, Ledesma, and Amelia some of the top players in Serie A yet underrated in Europe. I don't who the best player is, but I liked Stankovic, he's got some powerful shots.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Totti's a striker and Lampard's a CM, what do you mean?
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

ballackfan
Veteran Member

Totti does drop back to play center forward, he does pretty much what Frank would, take free-kick, or passes to another strike, powerful long-range shots. That's his qualities, I seen him play not very technical player but he has a great eye for goal. On most occassion he does play up up front.

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Gerrard > Lampard :)

It's either Kaka or Totti. Both are having good seasons in Serie A for the most part.

ballackfan
Veteran Member

Anybody watch Udinese, one game I watched they were fantastic. Sadly this year they probably won't finish in good position for Champions League spot. That's probably one of best opportunity they have for Europe, when Juventus comes back then very likely Juventus, Milan, and Inter and definite spot for Europe. That could be for another year or so.

milanese
Veteran Member

Kaka's the best, Totti's had a pretty good season, Julio Cruz is Inter's best striker, so I don't see how Zlatan can even be considered.

Udinese's always been above average, but they're not really good enough for Europe, well maybe the UEFA cup. Lazio will be in the CL next season.

ballackfan
Veteran Member

Well, you probably remembered what happen to Udinese last season in the Champions League, you can't say it's their fault since Barcelona was in great form. They lost three games in the group, draw on points with W.Bremen, but drop third in the group because of goal differential. I don't think Udinese should be in UEFA cup so does for Sevilla, if you know what I mean.

KPatel

Kaka. He's the best player there, and I'll tell you why. He's not Italian.

soccer11
Admin

i don't understand everyones fascination with zlatan ibrahimovic. i don't think he's as good as everyone makes him out to be. at their best, adriano is better than Zlatan. but right now, totti is the best, followed by kaka