Cristiano Ronaldo( A Great)

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Trainer09

Cristiano Ronaldo( A Great)

Post by Trainer09 » 11 Apr 2007, 03:33

I am tired of hearing people talk bad about C. Ronaldo. He is prolly better then anybody on here and on of the best players in the Champions league as well as the EPL. He will be a legend. i think people just target him becuase he is young and skillful and people dont like it when you come in and are better then players that have earn ther title over time.

Cristiano Ronaldo aka The Answer
Legend Always and Forever

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 11 Apr 2007, 03:42

I'm sure you'll get responses! There's Ronaldo hate everywhere. mostly, there people here are not fans of his diving and his selfishness on the ball.

I think we can (almost) all agree that he is more skilled then any player here on the forums at the moment. He takes risks which people get mad at him for. He has a bad game, and people are all over him, just like they were when Ronaldinho has a bad game, everyone is hounding him. But he takes the risks, and when he is off, he looks foolish and selfish. but when those risks pay off, he looks like a hero, like today, and many other times. there is no questioning his skill, just consistency is what he will be getting better at as he gets older.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 11 Apr 2007, 03:49

the reason i hate c.ronaldo is that he was sooo much skill but he dives. yeah he's better than me, i'm not afraid to admit that but he dives so damn much and is ruining the game. then after he dives, he has the audacity to put his hands up and look for a foul. yeah thats why i can't stand the guy.

KPatel

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo( A Great)

Post by KPatel » 11 Apr 2007, 03:53

Trainer09 wrote:(1)I am tired of hearing people talk bad about C. Ronaldo. (2)He is prolly better then anybody on here and on of the best players in the Champions league as well as the EPL. (3) He will be a legend. (4) i think people just target him becuase he is young and skillful and people dont like it when you come in and are better then players that have earn ther title over time.
(5)
I will answer every sentence here:
#1. Yes, you're hearing correctly. Maybe you should take a nap?
#2. He's better than anyone on here, there's no denying it, he's a professional ffs. Champions League and EPL, not a chance, he wastes perfect opportunities and runs around as if he has about twelve dozen pencils up his arse. All around a showoff who dives a lot.
#3. He will not, if he keeps diving and turning himself into a brand.
#4. You think incorrectly. The ladyboy has not earned a title. He is labelled as a serial diver and a cheating w*nker. I target him, along with others, because of his utter stupidity and his goose-with-dementia antics.
#5. Ronaldo is the answer, to a bad ballet teacher. And he will be a legend for his acting up and always will be.

Mockers...

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 11 Apr 2007, 04:00

KPatel wrote:
Trainer09 wrote:(1)I am tired of hearing people talk bad about C. Ronaldo. (2)He is prolly better then anybody on here and on of the best players in the Champions league as well as the EPL. (3) He will be a legend. (4) i think people just target him becuase he is young and skillful and people dont like it when you come in and are better then players that have earn ther title over time.
(5)
I will answer every sentence here:
#1. Yes, you're hearing correctly. Maybe you should take a nap?
#2. He's better than anyone on here, there's no denying it, he's a professional ffs. Champions League and EPL, not a chance, he wastes perfect opportunities and runs around as if he has about twelve dozen pencils up his arse. All around a showoff who dives a lot.
#3. He will not, if he keeps diving and turning himself into a brand.
#4. You think incorrectly. The ladyboy has not earned a title. He is labelled as a serial diver and a cheating w*nker. I target him, along with others, because of his utter stupidity and his goose-with-dementia antics.
#5. Ronaldo is the answer, to a bad ballet teacher. And he will be a legend for his acting up and always will be.

Mockers...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh » 11 Apr 2007, 04:04

Ronaldo is a skillful player don't get us wrong, but he's a bad player, because he dives far too often; I'll admit that he shares the ball around enough to not really be a selfish player, at least not too often. But he's also a horrible diver and he gets way too upset when he doesn't score goals or if he gets booked, he acts like a kid sometimes, he needs to grow up, learn how to hold his own against a breath of wind and he needs to stop acting like if he doesn't get goals it's the end of the world.

P.Nedved

Post by P.Nedved » 11 Apr 2007, 04:16

exactly, the fact that he dives and rolls about on the ground expecting to get his team a foul just makes me hate him. Also theres something about him just standing there dancing around the ball makes me think what the hell is this guy doing, especially when there is good passing option, like come on man pass the ball!!. Plus you always see him crying if he doesnt score or get a goal in a game. Like what kind of footballer is that,really. And yeah hugh he does act like a kid sometimes. Boys in my league show more class then him.

KPatel

Post by KPatel » 11 Apr 2007, 04:29

rzadzinski wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I speak the truth!!!!!!!!!

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 11 Apr 2007, 04:37

I know, you and ratherton just have a different yet funny sense of humor. I find it very amusing. I guess that's the British sense of humor... :P

I agree with a lot of your point. He whines way too much, and acts like a little spoiled kid (3 year old?) when he doesn't get what he wants. The dives, are only hurting him, no one else. They're not worth it, and they are cheap. But he is a child of two sides this Ronaldo. I'm not jumping on either one though. :P

-Alexander Ovechkin

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 11 Apr 2007, 04:44

I back KPatel completely, his post conveys my views as well.

On top of everything, he is a show-off. He plays as if he gets paid for the number youtube videos he has (which in a way he does because of Nike's sponsorship... as KPatel said turning him into a brand).

If his opponents had a little more balls and initiative to dignify themselves then Ronaldo would limp off the pitch every game. He plays with the maturity of a 10 year old who just learned a fancy trick and wants to show it off to his friends.
Click it

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 11 Apr 2007, 04:47

He learned stepovers and hasn't progressed from what I've seen! Still showing off to his elementary boylfriends maybe?

-Alexander Ovechkin

KPatel

Post by KPatel » 11 Apr 2007, 05:06

rzadzinski wrote:I know, you and ratherton just have a different yet funny sense of humor.
I'm quite honoured to be compared to ratherton. Thankyou.

EnSoUl
Veteran Member

Post by EnSoUl » 11 Apr 2007, 06:43

can someone please specify on how he dives and jumps about, my bad don't have pay tv, just so I can understand this arguement a bit better :wink: but correct me if I'm wrong now I think C ronaldo is a pretty awsome player

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 11 Apr 2007, 07:24

ill admit i hate the diving part of Ronaldo but you people criticize him for literally everything; if no one had the nads to hold on to the ball and show the true beauty of football the sport would be boring as hell like this clip from the simpsons except the fight is pretty funny lol. I mean like Hugh says he gets the ball around enough to not be a straight up selfish player, hes trying to do what is best for his team correct me if i am wrong but he is in 2nd place for top scoring in the premiership and is in the lead for the top 100 rankings.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S2dnrDwMdpw& ... ed&search=

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Post by *~El Maestro~* » 11 Apr 2007, 08:13

He is not a perfect player but he certainly is a great player. He does dive sometimes yes I admit it. You guys say he is selfish which can be true sometimes but he is our guy with the highest number of assist and goals. When somebody is performing well we do not say that he could do better or whatever we just let him do what he does. I like cristiano even though he has his weak points and i understand that you guys dislike him. However, there is no reason to start bashing him everytime his name is brought up