Best Goalkeeper(s)?

Discuss and compare your favorite players
shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 08 Jan 2008, 07:52

After the zaragoza madrid game I am definitely convinced, Casillas is a fu**ing monster between the posts. His positioning is inch perfect and reflexes are spider quick. That talented bastard is the biggest reason why Madrid is leading this season and won last season. In a team full of talented outfield players, the goalie stands out the most and thats something.

I hate him, he is too good!

p.s. yes I know this topic was dead long time ago but I wanted to express my distaste towards casillas' talent and his "I ma single handedly save madrid's ass" attitude. Zaragoza atleast deserved a tie. Its ridiculous! That fu**ing bastard!

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Post by Rulezzz » 08 Jan 2008, 09:42

shahensha wrote:After the zaragoza madrid game I am definitely convinced, Casillas is a fu**ing monster between the posts. His positioning is inch perfect and reflexes are spider quick. That talented bastard is the biggest reason why Madrid is leading this season and won last season. In a team full of talented outfield players, the goalie stands out the most and thats something.

I hate him, he is too good!

p.s. yes I know this topic was dead long time ago but I wanted to express my distaste towards casillas' talent and his "I ma single handedly save madrid's ass" attitude. Zaragoza atleast deserved a tie. Its ridiculous! That fu**ing bastard!
its true, i had a friend who thought he was dodgy, but i think thats a load of rubbish personally, hes up there with the best, not quite as good as Cech for me who i think is the worlds best, closely followed by Buffon and then mr. Casillas.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 08 Jan 2008, 14:24

Ok I may seem biased because I am a Madrid fan but Casillas has got to be the best keeper in the world right now. He is stopping everything and has made many crucial saves for his team. His reflexes are amazing and i have to admit, he does save the team's ass alot of times but that's what he gets payed for damnit!!

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

Post by ForzaMilan » 08 Jan 2008, 20:42

Croatianblood1 wrote:Ok I may seem biased because I am a Madrid fan but Casillas has got to be the best keeper in the world right now.
You must not watch Juve.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 08 Jan 2008, 21:16

ForzaMilan wrote:
Croatianblood1 wrote:Ok I may seem biased because I am a Madrid fan but Casillas has got to be the best keeper in the world right now.
You must not watch Juve.
You must not watch Madrid. :wink:

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

Post by ForzaMilan » 08 Jan 2008, 21:26

Croatianblood1 wrote:
ForzaMilan wrote:
You must not watch Juve.
No...I actually do 8)

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 08 Jan 2008, 22:12

ForzaMilan wrote:
Croatianblood1 wrote:
ForzaMilan wrote: You must not watch Juve.
No...I actually do 8)
Hmmmm...... Well no doubt Buffon is amazing as well. He has been regarded as the best goalkeeper for a while now but Casillas is definitely one of the best.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 08 Jan 2008, 22:48

Croatianblood1 wrote:
ForzaMilan wrote:
Croatianblood1 wrote: You must not watch Madrid. :wink:
No...I actually do 8)
Hmmmm...... Well no doubt Buffon is amazing as well. He has been regarded as the best goalkeeper for a while now but Casillas is definitely one of the best.
ok lets just say that the top 3, in no particular order, are

1. Iker

2. Gigi

3. Petr

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 10 Jan 2008, 04:25

Davidson9 wrote:
Croatianblood1 wrote:
ForzaMilan wrote: No...I actually do 8)

1. Iker

2. Gigi

3. Petr
Yeah i agree with you Davidson, these guys are definitely the best keepers in the world right now. IMO, Casillas is the best but most people I know regard Buffon as the best.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 10 Jan 2008, 04:42

Croatianblood1 wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
Croatianblood1 wrote: Hmmmm...... Well no doubt Buffon is amazing as well. He has been regarded as the best goalkeeper for a while now but Casillas is definitely one of the best.

1. Iker

2. Gigi

3. Petr
Yeah i agree with you Davidson, these guys are definitely the best keepers in the world right now. IMO, Casillas is the best but most people I know regard Buffon as the best.
I agree to, but I think Buffon is the best and Petr is second, but lets face it he's had a hard couple seasons.