TEAM WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STYLE OF FOOTBALL

Discuss and compare your favorite players
gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

ballackfan wrote:I don't want to make it a big arguement but, most people tend to believed Spanish 1st Division don't have pace which are not true. Probably due to the fact that the English media has control of telling the public what is right. I'm not criticise that they are wronged but, rather over promote the Premiership. How many people know players played in Spain like David Villa, Joaquin, Marco Senna, Diego Forlan, or Sergio Ramos. These are probably top players in Europe at the moment.
Are you saying that Villa, Joaquin and Co. are better than Henry, C. Ronaldo, Steven Gerrard etc.? Sorry, but I disagree.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Villa, Joaquin, and Ramos are fantastic players (Villa especially is probably in the top 5 strikers in the world), no doubt, but it's hard to say that they could play in the EPL. It's just way too different for most technical players to handle. Anyway, we already saw that great players like Forlan and Reyes were little more than ordinary here.
God damn brewery!!!

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

I've seen Arsenal play wk in, wk out and I would immediately say them. But I've also seen Spanish Liga and A. Madrid play quite a brand of football.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Well, any team with Aguero, Torres, and Maniche better play good football. Does anyone watch the Bundesliga? I think Shalke are very entertaining to watch, especially when Lincoln is on the pitch.
God damn brewery!!!

KPatel

fir_nev wrote:Madrid play quite a brand of football.
Good point.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

mpcarres14 wrote:Well, any team with Aguero, Torres, and Maniche better play good football. Does anyone watch the Bundesliga? I think Shalke are very entertaining to watch, especially when Lincoln is on the pitch.
They almost never show it on the channels where I am at, but I watch the highlights almost every weekend. They play really entertaining football and have some really skillfull players. Its a pity that Bundesliga does not get as much publicity as some other leagues do.

milanese
Veteran Member

Schalke's a brilliant team. Roma play some good football when they're on form.

gunnerz23
Veteran Member

atletico madrid and arsenal are the two teamz that pop into my mind.
I also think Valencia are also a great team to watch because Villa and Morientes up front is probably the best striking partnership in Europe IMO.
Liverpool has also shown a few glints of beauty this season aswell.
forum for all arsenal fans:http://www.talkarsenal.com

"Theres nothing Im scared of in football."- Thierry Henry

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Just a question, but shouldn't this be in the Team's section?

Meh, I guess there isn't one...
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

gunnerz23
Veteran Member

rzadzinski wrote:Just a question, but shouldn't this be in the Team's section?

Meh, I guess there isn't one...
I was kinda thinking that aswell....open questions about teams shouldnt be in the players section...meh :D
forum for all arsenal fans:http://www.talkarsenal.com

"Theres nothing Im scared of in football."- Thierry Henry