RONALDO!

Discuss and compare your favorite players
ballasyder

What do you think of ronaldo going to AC Milan? and do you think he will bust out of his shell there and become like the old ronaldo?

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

I highly doubt he will do much at AC Milan. He would of been better off coming to the US... he could've whooped everyone's *ss, and made serious cash while doing so.

gunnerz23
Veteran Member

the only advantages i can see at him being at Milan are playing with his fellow brazilian Kaka. It will develop a better relationship between the two and it will help them when playing the brazilian national team.
Also,he was a star at Inter, so he has already played in Serie A, so he should alreay know all about the tactical style of play.
Im not too sure how well he will do though.
forum for all arsenal fans:http://www.talkarsenal.com

"Theres nothing Im scared of in football."- Thierry Henry

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

iwannagopro wrote:I highly doubt he will do much at AC Milan. He would of been better off coming to the US... he could've whooped everyone's *ss, and made serious cash while doing so.
I agree. I don't really understand why he wouldn't come to the US. :? I don't think he'll contribute as much at AC Milan because the defensive style of play.

P.S. This is my 400th post! :D

ajc
The Philly Flyer

I think he can't be in any worse of a situation then he was in at Madrid, so he's definately made a good choice to come to Milan. Although I too think he would've been better off coming to MLS. I think he will be a good striker for them though. If he can come back into form then he can be one of the best strikers in Serie A despite what he lacks physically.

powell
English Meister

Milan wasnt the worse choice in clubs if he wanted to stay at the level he was with at madrid but if he wanted to become a better player maybe move to a faster paced league, but what i dont think is that if ronaldo doesnt settle at milan he will head to the states or maybe back to brazil to finish his career.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

In my previous post, I wasn't saying that he was going to be crap, and I think Milan was a fine choice, but I just dont know if he'll be able to score like before.

Falcao

watch old Ronaldo comeback, my old child hero!!
you just see him, he will own.. He has been under pressure in real madrid
by the coach, or else he would of owned.. just watch man.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

If Ronaldo were running his own transfers and deciding where he goes and which clubs are interested, he should have looked into moving on loan for about six months to England, as that game will whip him into fantastic shape. After that, the Italian league is about right, especially considering that he won't be getting any faster from here on out.
God damn brewery!!!

shahensha
Veteran Member

Why is Ronaldo going to wear the 99 number?

Because its how many kilograms he weighs!

ahaha, seriously though, I am glad he moved to AC Milan. I want him to do well.

belija91
Veteran Member

No disrespect but, a player such as Ronaldo doesn't belong in a league such as the MLS. Even though he is out of form at the moment, he has accomplished more than most footballers do during there whole carreer. So pay some respect, learn about the guy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronaldo) before you judge him. That joke about his weight is stupid because you have no right to say sh*t like that when you don't know anything about him.
What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve

Falcao

Ronaldo had the potential to be one of the best along players like Pele, Maradona and Cruyff, but then he got injured and couldn't play for a while
(that got him a bit out of shape) and he lost his touch. But he used to be the dribble king, and if he never had that injury he would of been one of the best of all time. Before his injury he got ranked by fifa as top 11 of all time, and
that time he was still a bit young.

Show some respect instead of calling him fat.

And Kpatel, get to your point dude, if you wanna talk football or ronaldo with
me then go on.. you are typing like a kid who wants the last word in this topic..
but go on, please, and shashensa instead of saying he is fat maybe you should support him through a hard time, or else you are a heartless sh*t..
Yes i cried when he got injured of course i cried, we all lost something to
inspire ourself with..

You are one of those people witch stick to good players and clubs,
if your favorite player or club plays crap, you find another one.. -.-

Don't look at Ronaldo at what he is, but what he was, because he has
done so much in football in the past then now..
Just like Zidane said; I wanna get retired while i'm on the top, because one day suddenly i may fall and play bad.. and then people will not remember
me as what i did in the past, but as what i am now.. a bad player, even if i played good longer then i played bad..

Ok i think i got to say what i wanted to

Thanks

Now tell me something about Ronaldo
Last edited by Falcao on 02 Feb 2007, 21:39, edited 1 time in total.

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Even if Ronaldo comes back to his former self, he is in the twilight of his career. This will probably be the last we see of ol' ronaldo. Question is, will he finish it off with a bang?

shahensha
Veteran Member

Falcao wrote:
shahensha wrote:Why is Ronaldo going to wear the 99 number?

Because its how many kilograms he weighs!

ahaha, seriously though, I am glad he moved to AC Milan. I want him to do well.
No joke, but you are seriously sad.

Making fun of a football legend. Just because he hasn't played well these days
means he is crap? then you should read his history, i checked out a site long time ago, he is NR11 best player in history after fifa's opinion, and people used to call him the dribble king.. he will comeback.. watchout
Woah there bud, it was just a joke and you didnt read my last part pretty well. I said I am glad he moved to Milan and I want him to do well. I never said he is crap. I still believe that if given the ball he still has the ability to rape the defenders and shoot the ball like a rocket.

KPatel

Falcao wrote: No joke, but you are seriously sad.

Making fun of a football legend.
What are you on about? Who cares if he's a legend, he's just as vulnerable to criticism as the next player. Players who you call 'legends' aren't flawless you know.