An international cap for your country
88%
A Ferrari
13%

Total votes: 16

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

gunnerz23 wrote:
iwannagopro wrote:Well, me personally, as I already said, would take the cap. But what I failed to acknowledge was which country I would have the cap with. It would be with HOLLAND! Hup hup Holland! I have duel citizenship, so I'm all good. Anyways I'm outta here as soon as I'm 18. Hit the high road to Europe!
Thatz not the first time ive heard u say that ur gonna get out of the US.
You seem pretty keen on getting out. Is it really that bad?
It is pretty sucky. I don't like it very much. There are a few cool people, but they tend to smoke too much pot to be able to talk to them that often. As for Holland, all my dreams will come true there :D . I just know it will work out! Seriously though, the US is going down the drain. I want to get out of here before we are the most-hated country in the world, which we are on the way to becoming. And US football sucks. Just sucks. I don't give a crap about how people say that MLS is good, because it just sucks. There is nothing to watch. Just some people running around with a ball, occasionaly copying moves from Ronaldinho and Co., because they are too stupid to come up with their own. Yea. Just let me outta here!

Hugh
Veteran Member

Hear hear! I want europe myself, Canada ain't bad but I don't wanna be tied down to our sinking neighbours (just kidding guys.) I'm definitely gonna do the backpacking trip around europe as soon as I'm 19 if not 18, and I'm gonna climb kilimanjaro before I'm 21 'cos I made a stupid bet on that. I'm gonna spend a lot of time in spain, Mallorca, and also in England around Wycombe (check my options of getting in with the wanderers and try to score on Chelsea. :) )

Back to topic though, Holland would be a pretty cool place to play for, I'd just love to play for England just for the opportunity to play with some of my favourite players, Gerrard, Rooney and Terry all occupy a special place with me... My bedroom wall on posters!

Hargreaves plays for England the same reason I would, we can't play hockey and Canada doesn't have a national soccer team capable of beating an EPL U18 squad.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

I want to get out of here before we are the most-hated country in the world, which we are on the way to becoming.
Sorry, too late. :lol:

Seriously, I've always been a Holland supporter. When I was little I liked there jersey's, so I guess I stuck with them. Yeah, it would be sweet to play in Europe, all the best are out there. Or are they? Anybody checked the streets of Brazil lately? :D Who knows...
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Hugh
Veteran Member

Hah! Brazil's greatest export is football talent! Look around the streets of Brazil and you'll see some incredible talent, but not a patch on the brazillians playing in Europe :)

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Haha, yup.

Maybe UEFA is paying teams to not have too many Brazillians in Europe. They would take over the game out there! Nobody to compete with. :D No, but seriously, a lot of Brazillians don't care about going pro. They just love the game and play it. Plus, a lot of them don't have financial backing, which is a shame.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

gunnerz23
Veteran Member

If you are unbelievebly talented, any club should accept you, even if you dont have the money.
forum for all arsenal fans:http://www.talkarsenal.com

"Theres nothing Im scared of in football."- Thierry Henry

G-Unit-Freestyler

A cap... why? You make a contribution to your country. That sentence basically sums it all up.

A Ferrari on the other hand will only lead to the Earths downfall. Give me a damn mountain bike instead.

milanese
Veteran Member

rzadzinski wrote:Haha, yup.

Maybe UEFA is paying teams to not have too many Brazillians in Europe. They would take over the game out there! Nobody to compete with. :D No, but seriously, a lot of Brazillians don't care about going pro. They just love the game and play it. Plus, a lot of them don't have financial backing, which is a shame.
If they were that much better, they'd win every world cup. It's no secret that South America has the majority of talent, alot of wonderkids never make it for one reason or another.

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Definitely the cap. If I can, for Germany!! Hehe

I'm still fighting to achieve my first international floorball debut for Singapore.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

gunnerz23 wrote:If you are unbelievebly talented, any club should accept you, even if you dont have the money.
Not necessarily true. Gilberto, for example, was forced to quit football in his acadamy years because his mother became sick, and his father's income alone couldn't maintain the household. It wasn't until his late teens after years of work that he was able to re-enter a professional set-up. This goes to show that there are tons of super-skilled players who will never make it because of financial concerns.
God damn brewery!!!