Ronaldinho 2006

Discuss and compare your favorite players
E10youngRonaldinho

Ronaldinho 2006

Post by E10youngRonaldinho » 02 Oct 2006, 03:58

I have been watching Ronaldinho play this year and so far, in my opinion Ronaldinho has not been playing as well as he can , because it seems as he is very non aggresive its like he is jus out there , like every time he gets the ball he passes it , now i know that is in the teams strategy and all but Fank Rijkarrd does not care if Ronaldinho takes on defenders. But I am really frustrated with his play because last year he use to dominate i mean he use to pass but he use to take on defenders and use to be very aggresive I dont know what his problem is now. Id really appreciate any opions on his play and if u notice what i notice. Or tell me how he is playing ok opions please .

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 02 Oct 2006, 05:13

it hasn't been that far into the season, give it some time, they just want to play it safe for now, not go crazy all out, i'm just happy because they are playing well, and ronaldinho has already scored a few goals, so what more! There is no need to take the extra chance of trying to get by someone if there already is a man open, that is something that almost everyone learns at an early age.

Typo
New User

Post by Typo » 04 Nov 2006, 22:57

It doesn't seem like he is really in the game sometimes in my opinion he is either tired of getting pushed and pulled down or he just gets lazy sometimes and doesn't try his hardest.

gunnerz23
Veteran Member

Post by gunnerz23 » 04 Nov 2006, 23:26

in my opinion,
ronaldinho is having a form slump which is a normal human thing,
but also barca's slow form mite be caused by their loss of eto'o.Last year barca played fast, attacking, fluent football, which dominated the European stage. Eto'o is now missing from barca, and was a main pillar holding the barcelona team together. Without his main striker, rijkaard had tochange his teams overall plan,formation and style of play. Later when eto'o comes back from injury, you will see barca's lineup strengthen and you will probably see the old barca style of play we love to watch.
forum for all arsenal fans:http://www.talkarsenal.com

"Theres nothing Im scared of in football."- Thierry Henry

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Post by *~El Maestro~* » 05 Nov 2006, 16:15

He's just hit a bad patch, and it happens to everyone. He will be back because he is a great player. Alot of people are critisizing him right now, and they are doing it to Lampard and Deco but they will be back as strong as ever.

gunnerz23
Veteran Member

Post by gunnerz23 » 05 Nov 2006, 22:05

Exactly.Its not like Ronaldinho hasnt had one of these patches before, its just a shame it came during the world cup.
He'll be back...

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 26 Nov 2006, 14:42

Did u see that bicycle kick ronaldinho scored against Villareal yesterday? It was a sick goal. Here it is - http://youtube.com/watch?v=W4jRM3UxgrU& ... ed&search=

Falcao

Post by Falcao » 26 Nov 2006, 16:22

its because rijkarrd told him to not play with any samba or something.. anything that involves 'playing with the ball'
etc.. cristiano ronaldo got the same problem.. its fun to watch but sometimes
its to much.. i mean you can do the elastico, but not everytime you get the ball
starting to do magic..
ok heres my point; Rijkarrd told ronaldinho to not dribble or play with the ball
every time he gets the ball, only when he has to..

Cristiano Ronaldo got a serious problem with this.. every time he gets the ball
he starts to do things he doesn't need to do.. like if you watched Celtic - Manu
in champions league, to me he did to much there..

Well back to Ronaldinho, i think Rijkarrd is wrong.. the old Ronaldinho was the best one..

Falcao

Post by Falcao » 26 Nov 2006, 16:34

oh and i almost forgot that.. ronaldinho is having a hard time because
defenders get told by their coaches to mark ronaldinho, and everytime he gets
the ball at least 2 defenders should be on him and try to stop him.. they all
are scared Ronaldinho, teams like Chelsea, Bremen, Arsenal, Manu... and so on..

if you watched bremen - barca at least 2 defenders were on him when he got
the ball... because they respect him... they know that when he gets to turn
around he is unstoppable...

DarkDemon

Post by DarkDemon » 28 Nov 2006, 05:01

no seriously have u ever been to an open practice? all he does is try ball tricks and stuff and when it gets to running i swear my little sister can run faster than him all he did was one amazing pass and the rest is crap.

But i respect him and i hope he gets out of that mood and trys harder.
lol and when did u become moderator iwannagopro?

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 28 Nov 2006, 05:19

DarkDemon wrote:no seriously have u ever been to an open practice? all he does is try ball tricks and stuff and when it gets to running i swear my little sister can run faster than him all he did was one amazing pass and the rest is crap.
No offense, but I doubt that. If you have ever seen Ronaldinho's leg and arm muscles... you would be impressed. He does have speed. I don't know what is up with him right now... I just think he needs to get back in his groove, and with that awesome bicycle goal he scored against Villareal last week, I think this is the beginning of a new time for Ronnie. Watch out for him against Werder Bremen.
DarkDemon wrote:lol and when did u become moderator iwannagopro?
Yesterday to be exact.
Last edited by iwannagopro on 30 Nov 2006, 23:04, edited 1 time in total.

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 30 Nov 2006, 19:02

like last year and the year before, ronaldinho did more than was needed of him. now, he just hasnt or hasnt been able to, but still, the season is young and he will still have many oppurtunities.

btw, that goal against villareal was amazing

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Post by Real_Zidane » 01 Dec 2006, 00:53

Yeah all players go through a slight slump. It's just over-exaggerated in the media and everyone makes a big deal out of something that's not so big.

gunnerz23
Veteran Member

Post by gunnerz23 » 01 Dec 2006, 01:49

yer real_zidane is right, the media is making a big deal about his form so far this season. And yer his goal against villareal woz awesome. It could be a sign that hez bak to his best...

evaristo0
New User

Re: Ronaldinho 2006

Post by evaristo0 » 02 Dec 2006, 02:28

E10youngRonaldinho wrote:I have been watching Ronaldinho play this year and so far, in my opinion Ronaldinho has not been playing as well as he can , because it seems as he is very non aggresive its like he is jus out there , like every time he gets the ball he passes it , now i know that is in the teams strategy and all but Fank Rijkarrd does not care if Ronaldinho takes on defenders. But I am really frustrated with his play because last year he use to dominate i mean he use to pass but he use to take on defenders and use to be very aggresive I dont know what his problem is now. Id really appreciate any opions on his play and if u notice what i notice. Or tell me how he is playing ok opions please .
I agree with that, but I still think he's good XD