Park Ji-Sung

Discuss and compare your favorite players
tico18

ummmmmm :( spectacles boy is a GIRL and she didn't mean any offense,you don't have to take it so seriously she did make a mistake posting that but she meant no harm,she's probably very young and naive :( so please before you judge what others say judge what you're about to say

stevengerrard8

park ji sung is absolutely amazing, i remember him at PSV he played awesome. hes a top class asian player. one of the best.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Tico18, I don't think that racism is something that doesn't have to be taken seriously, but thanks for your input. Anyway, what does everyone think about him as a FOOTBALLER??

torres_hero
Sophomore Member

i think he is a good footballer..but i think celtic's nakamura will end up being a great player..maybe even exceeding park ji sung..but i will giv it to park ji sung he is a very quick and skillful player

tico18

did you see the goal Nakamura scored against Man U beautiful 8) which one is younger Nakamura or Park???because if Park is younger he'll be better

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Yeah, what a great goal by Nakamura. Park is younger, by the way.

stevengerrard8

that was a nice goal i admit :D

nakamura.. i heard was a good free kicker, when he was kicking it i thought it would go in. and well it did and i was wondering. holy crap

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

For anyone who didn't see it, here it is.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5xxfT3Qor80

spectacles boy

sorry if i offended anyone. When did i ever say i am racist to koreans ? Stop posting messages about me being racist or wad !!!!!!!!

tonymahony

OMFG, Park Ji-Sung is one of my MOST favorite players, i watch all his games, have an autograph, all of his jersys and watched all his world cup games, do not tell ME a COREAN that we have small eyes, EVER, i wouldn't mind if you got banned for that racist comment. Anyways, his stamina blows my mind it's crazy.
Tigers of Asia, Corea

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Actually, spectacles boy, would brought these comments about you being racist upon yourself. Honestly, you made comments that many people intepret to be racist twice in a row! So how about everyone stops talking about that and we just move on to how Park plays football?????

hustler89
Veteran Member

spectacles boy wrote:sorry if i offended anyone. When did i ever say i am racist to koreans ? Stop posting messages about me being racist or wad !!!!!!!!
You don't explicitly say "I am a racist" to be classed or be percieved as a racist. Most people do not even know they are racist.
Anyway, not saying that you are or anything.

Back to Park-Ji Sung. He has an IQ of 150.

steve-0
Veteran Member

spectacles boy wrote:hey wad u guys think of that asian guy call Park Ji-Sung. Do u think he is very funny ? Or he is just a living running machine ?? Anyway, i find out that all koreans and japanese have small eyes :P compare to us
lol. thats funny. my best freind's asian and we make fun of him all the time. it's not really bein mean and definetly not a racist coment. but makin a post based on his looks is kinda gay.

powell
English Meister

I think people are saying that his other comment about park ji-sung was out of order
I suspect he cannot see the ball very well cause his eyes is so small
Anyway enough of the comments about spectacles boy, i think now she has realised what she has said, does anyone have anything good to say about park ji-sung's football abilaty

G-Unit-Freestyler

She's also said that black players should be painted white... :\