Park Ji-Sung

Discuss and compare your favorite players
spectacles boy

hey wad u guys think of that asian guy call Park Ji-Sung. Do u think he is very funny ? Or he is just a living running machine ?? Anyway, i find out that all koreans and japanese have small eyes :P compare to us

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Umm, I'm not entirely sure as to how him having "small eyes" is relevant to the way he plays football?...Enlighten me please...

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Waste of space on the forums. Somebody should delete this.

spectacles boy

I suspect he cannot see the ball very well cause his eyes is so small :lol: :lol:

G-Unit-Freestyler

Tell me spectacles boy... u a racist?

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

:x If Icould, I would have just punched you in the face, spectacles boy. Even if you meant no harm, that still is a disgusting post... I'd love to see you banned.

kevin245
Sophomore Member

thats a dumb, disgusting thing to say. why did you even start a thread like this?

powell
English Meister

All i have to say is Disgraceful, i am not much of a Park Ji-Sung myself but i think to myself some of the players i think are not to good are good otherwise they wouldnt be pro. So what im trying to get at is that if he cant see the ball properly he would of never been pro but he can and dont get me wrong im not saying its his eyes because i know for a fact it isnt, its just he doesnt fit in, in the preimiership, he was a star for PSV. I know of a few asian greats

G-Unit-Freestyler

gnarlyjim wrote::x If Icould, I would have just punched you in the face, spectacles boy. Even if you meant no harm, that still is a disgusting post... I'd love to see you banned.
Word.

Magicfeet

Be careful, Spectacles Boy. Even if you didn't mean your post to come across in a negative way, people could easily take offense from that kind of comment. A lot of people feel quite strongly about such comments.

But don't everybody start flaming him... I'm sure it was an unintentional slur. If it happens in future (or anyone posts things you find to be offensive), just let a staff member know and they'll deal with it post-haste.

stevengerrard8

you racist @#%^@. i think park ji sung is a topclass player, why dont you watch a game in which he plays and watch him carefully. he plays good and i think you have no right to be so disgraceful and be such a &(*&(&(. this is racist. i would love to see you get banned too..
Last edited by stevengerrard8 on 15 Sep 2006, 01:02, edited 1 time in total.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

stevengerrard8 wrote:you racist @#%^@. i think park ji sung is a topclass player, why dont you watch a game in which he plays and watch him carefully. he plays good and i think you have no right to be so disgraceful and be such a faggot. this is racist. i would love to see you get banned too..
racist fag
stevengerrard8, be careful! You have just done a similar thing! You called him a "faggot" and a "fag". Now c'mon, don't go down to his level...

stevengerrard8

my bad. sorry i hate racist ppl who make fun of their football even though their good just cuz he has small eyes..

.. this guy.. spectacles boy. is pathetic..

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

So........does anyone wanna comment on Park Ji-Sung's talent as a footballer? Lets use this topic to talk about football, not people's eyes which was stupid of spectacles boy to start.

I think Park is a good player and one of the top Asian footballers out there.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

No problem stevengerrard8, I know exactly where you're coming from. Also, good idea Croatianblood1...now, my answer lol.

Yeah, if someone asked me who the best Asian footballer is, my reaction would be Park. I am having a huge brain fart right now and can't think of others, but he is definitely up there with the best.