A penalty kick with ur life on the line

Discuss and compare your favorite players
hackr17

i would definitely pick ronaldinho. he really is tricky when he takes the penalties.

i really would not choose beckam. i don't think we would want another repeat of EURO 04
3-17-4

Gunner_d14

Row Z ain't that bad...cough*
-The Beloved One-

speedbump
New User

<=== This guy right here, Hristo Stoichkov.

liverpoolfan05
New User

I agree Hristo Stoichkov he is the best player from my country i used to live in Bulgaria its where im from but i moved to the U.S.A i have been watchin him he is amazing never misses
To be at the top you have to have a competitive streak in u. If ur not performing youve got to be angry with urself....

HalaMadrid2

Either Henry or Ronaldihno...when they're on their game they punish the net, even if Kahn is the keep 8)
~¡Vaya Real Madrid!~

pascalfrik

Either van Nistelrooy or henry. Haven't you seen van Nistelrooy's goal against Kahn in the Euro 2004 if Kahn can't block a shot like that than he would not be able to block a pk from van Nistelrooy.

kremlin
New User

i would shows david unsworth, or shearer, no skill just power and accuracy, i don't think oliver kahn would even see it

Bennij
New User

Zinedine Zidane. He has never let his team down at critical moments. Especially penalties. In WC 98, Euro 2000, he's never missed. Even when Real played the remaining 7 minutes of a bomb threatened game against Sociedad. And who can forget that marvellous comeback against England at Euro 2004. France's master craftsmen puts away the free kick and then a winning penalty. As for Henry, I saw his penalty saved by Cudicini when Arsenal was playing Chelsea in an FA cup game not too long ago. Forgot which year it was though. And it was the semifinal or something like that.

soccerfreak14
Sophomore Member

i would have to choose Henry

matt
EF Forum Legend

either van nistelrooy or shearer. they are both really powerful, accurate and reliable finishers and keep cool under pressure.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

*Walks out of EF ARCHIVES room with dust all over his face and shoulders. Cleans the topic so that it looks clean, not new but still useful and says...*

This looks good for the new members to share their preferred penalty-takers after two long years, going three...

c_ronaldo7
Sophomore Member

henry definnitly

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

zidane - his penalty in the world cup final was the closest thing ive ever seen to the perfect penalty - easily the best ever (hopefullyhe wouldnt be so daring if my life was on the line, i couldnt watch it :shock: )

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

ScottyBoy wrote:zidane - his penalty in the world cup final was the closest thing ive ever seen to the perfect penalty - easily the best ever (hopefullyhe wouldnt be so daring if my life was on the line, i couldnt watch it :shock: )
I'd second that.
But if my life was on the line and this happened:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BAMOwEy1iBY

I'd probably have a heart attack. :P
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

rzadzinski wrote:
ScottyBoy wrote:zidane - his penalty in the world cup final was the closest thing ive ever seen to the perfect penalty - easily the best ever (hopefullyhe wouldnt be so daring if my life was on the line, i couldnt watch it :shock: )
I'd second that.
But if my life was on the line and this happened:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BAMOwEy1iBY

I'd probably have a heart attack. :P
of course that cheeky chip penalty was made famous by Totti :wink:

if he did this you would probably kill HIM http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=J6LqnUlYgmw