Ronaldhino's teeth

Discuss and compare your favorite players
Kaka666

Post by Kaka666 » 08 Aug 2006, 16:09

yeah, i understand what you mean man, i guess we both took each other wrong :lol: yeah the situation in africa is terrible, its sad, i can tell you, its worse than brazils situation. Brazil is a pretty poor country but this year we had fun raising that we have every year called "Crianca Esperanca" where all the famous actors of brazil give back to the people for what theyve given them. Just like you said, brazil has alot of street kids who will stay on the streets and come to your car window and ask for 10 cents, and at the end of the day, if you come back to that same spot, they will be there at 4 in the morning playing with a flat soccer ball then sleeping on the floor so that they can repeat the process tomorrow. And now i fully understand what you meant, saying that people believe brazilians cant do anything else with their lives except play football. And i agree that IS a sterotype, people in brazil work hard for the little money they got, brazils economy took a turn for the worse this year when i went there. When i said they wanna play football i meant as a past time, its one of their favorite things to do. But know we both understand each other, and we both agree on the situation! :D

thrillboy
Veteran Member

Post by thrillboy » 16 Aug 2006, 00:05

Ronaldinho wouldn't be with Barcaleno, he would be with Real Madrid.In the summer of 2003, there were rumors that he didn't get taken by Real because his teeth were too horrible.Apparently Ronaldinho was too ugly for the knights in white satin.I would believe that because they have David Beckham and he isn't that good anyway.I bet Real Madrid are slapping themselves now.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Post by *~El Maestro~* » 16 Aug 2006, 20:12

Don't belive those rumors. People say too much bs nowadays.

futbalstar10

Post by futbalstar10 » 16 Aug 2006, 20:14

Why dont you guys talk about somthing more intresting than Ronaldinhos teeth

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Post by *~El Maestro~* » 16 Aug 2006, 20:29

^^^
Read the whole topic and you will read things more interesting than his teeth.

thrillboy
Veteran Member

Post by thrillboy » 19 Aug 2006, 20:16

It could be true. I mean Real hires people like Beckham and he isn't that good.Real Madrid cares alot about their image.I don't think they would take Ronaldinho.
Procrastination is like masterbation, it feels good at first, but in the end youre just f'ing yourself. :lol:

tonymahony

Post by tonymahony » 19 Aug 2006, 20:31

ronaldo's teeth arent very nice either. haha, but i think ronaldinho's teeth are AWESOME, they give him a nice aura. ronalodo's teeth give him super powers.
Tigers of Asia, Corea

MBanić

Post by MBanić » 19 Aug 2006, 21:33

tonymahony wrote:ronaldo's teeth arent very nice either. haha, but i think ronaldinho's teeth are AWESOME, they give him a nice aura. ronalodo's teeth give him super powers.
Ronaldo looks like a bunny due to his teeth, Ronaldinho looks like a horse... which his speed proves.

mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 » 19 Aug 2006, 21:40

first david beckham is an awesome player and why the heck do you care about how a mans teeth look. I mean come on give him a break.

mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 » 19 Aug 2006, 21:49

to the statement about ronaldinho needing braces, how the heck is that going to solve the problem, i mean his teeth are big but straightening them is going to do nothing because they will still stick out. But no matter how big his teeth are he is the second greatest player in the world right now behind rooney.

Futbolstud
Veteran Member

Post by Futbolstud » 19 Aug 2006, 23:35

yea sence rooney's control dribbling passing and shooting is better huh? i think the only thing rooney has on ronaldinho is his heading does rooney know how to slow down the temp of a game? at man unitd is every 3rd ball played to rooney? is he two time world player of the year? lol how much football have u been watching? lol poeple crack me up
Last edited by Futbolstud on 19 Aug 2006, 23:40, edited 1 time in total.

Kaka666

Post by Kaka666 » 19 Aug 2006, 23:38

mufc21 wrote:to the statement about ronaldinho needing braces, how the heck is that going to solve the problem, i mean his teeth are big but straightening them is going to do nothing because they will still stick out. But no matter how big his teeth are he is the second greatest player in the world right now behind rooney.
...OK....obviously you didnt UNDERSTAND the post did you? put two and two together and see that if the case is so BIG you cant play soccer for two years its gotta be something OTHER than your every day set of braces right? his teeth, as you said, stick out alot, so he'd need some CRAZY braces which would not allow him to play soccer

medved

Post by medved » 20 Aug 2006, 04:41

If he gets a teeth job he wouldnt be ronaldinho anymore.

thrillboy
Veteran Member

Post by thrillboy » 20 Aug 2006, 20:13

If he gets a teeth job he wouldnt be ronaldinho anymore.
Ya he would. His teeth have nothing to do with who he is. He still would be the great ronaldinho.The one with incredible ball control.
Procrastination is like masterbation, it feels good at first, but in the end youre just f'ing yourself. :lol:

ronaldinho91

Post by ronaldinho91 » 20 Aug 2006, 21:45

I know this is kinda irrelevent but if you look at at picture of Ronaldinho he doesn't actually have big teeth like evry one says, he has big gums. And it is true that the old real madrid chairman said 'Ronaldinho was to ugly to sell shirts' but remember this is the same fool that got rid of makele because 'He can't do anything except pass a ball 5 yards he's no galactico.' And look where its got him. I think we can all agree that Ronaldinho has had the last laugh