Ronaldhino's teeth

Discuss and compare your favorite players
mufc21
Veteran Member
Posts: 920
Joined: 18 Aug 2006, 21:52

Post

to the quote by futbolstud. I watch at least an hour a day and i play it at least two and i know that right now ronaldinho is better than rooney and i think ronaldinho is an awesome player but all im saying is in a couple years you wont be asking me how much football i watch.

medved
Junior Member
Posts: 69
Joined: 25 Jan 2006, 23:06

Post

If he gets a teeth job he wouldnt be ronaldinho anymore.


Ya he would. His teeth have nothing to do with who he is. He still would be the great ronaldinho.The one with incredible ball control.
LOL I know he would still be the same player that he is with great ball control, im not stupid haha. Im just saying that the little ugly boy who skooled everyone in his neighbourhood and grew up to become world player would not have the same story if he fixed his teath to look good like hundreds up pussy beckhams and italians and prettyboy guti's etc we see on tv. Soccer is not about looks and im sure hiis teamates are fine with the way he looks because they still pass the ball to him.

Saying he wouldnt be "ronaldinho" anymore is just , well a saying, many non-soccer-fanatics know him as buck tooth man with insane soccer tricks so let it be that way. His teath are his most obvious facial feature that he probly grew up with out of place and he still looks like that cute little kid who owns at footsall. Why change this?

tonymahony
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: 02 Aug 2006, 07:11

Post

man...that post was long...teath???
Image
Tigers of Asia, Corea

thrillboy
Veteran Member
Posts: 340
Joined: 22 Jul 2006, 00:37
Location: Washington State

Post

LOL. :lol: Some people in Brazil found a good use of Ronaldinho's teeth. :arrow:
http://www.funlol.com/pictures/ronaldin ... pener.html
Image
Procrastination is like masterbation, it feels good at first, but in the end youre just f'ing yourself. :lol:

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member
Posts: 791
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 04:41
Location: Fort Smith,Arkansas

Post

G-Unit-Freestyler wrote:
Kaka666 wrote: Brazilians dont care about their physical appearance, they just wanna play football :D
Word! Thats how it shud be everywhere, unlike players like *cough*beckham*cough*
Ok in his defense only because people forget that football is not his only career he is also a model and he is paid a sh*t load of money to do ads and stuff so yeah I can see why he would want to take care of his looks
Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

a3.freestyle
New User
Posts: 18
Joined: 22 Aug 2006, 20:35
Location: UK, Huddersfield

Post

Kaka666 wrote:lol yeah, thats why i dont like beckham as a footballer, hes too much of a little pretty boy, its not about the looks, its about the sport
true i heard this discussion in school once that football could turn into 10 % skill & 90% hollywood if we was to have more ppl like bbechams now i dont have a problem with that i mean look at c.ronaldo he is a pretty boy, but still he is one heck of a player beckam isnt!

Kaka666
Junior Member
Posts: 75
Joined: 05 Aug 2006, 22:07
Location: New York, Woodside

Post

agreed, c.ronaldo is a huge pretty boy who has done some modeling too, but i do respect his skills

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member
Posts: 791
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 04:41
Location: Fort Smith,Arkansas

Post

a3.freestyle wrote:
Kaka666 wrote:lol yeah, thats why i dont like beckham as a footballer, hes too much of a little pretty boy, its not about the looks, its about the sport
true i heard this discussion in school once that football could turn into 10 % skill & 90% hollywood if we was to have more ppl like bbechams now i dont have a problem with that i mean look at c.ronaldo he is a pretty boy, but still he is one heck of a player beckam isnt!
This is one reason football is becomeing a lost art
fans do not respect you if you do not have flair.

What ever happend to watching/playing the game to see your team win or for pure love of the game? not to see some players dance for the camera in order to gain sponsership deals. Think I'm full of it? the number one example is Ronaldinho
Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member
Posts: 1630
Joined: 25 Mar 2005, 19:39

Post

lol yeah, thats why i dont like beckham as a footballer, hes too much of a little pretty boy, its not about the looks, its about the sport
Hey,
I dont understand why people have to hate on a guy getting his money. If somebody offers you 1 million dollars just for you to take a picture of yourself would you say no? I'd sure as hell say yes. Mo money mo money mo money. It doesnt mean you dont like the game at all. Just getting sum extra loot.

thrillboy
Veteran Member
Posts: 340
Joined: 22 Jul 2006, 00:37
Location: Washington State

Post

Beckham doesn't really care about football anymore.He is becoming more of a Hollywood celebrity than a footballer. He launched a new cologne with shampoo and all that stuff.I don't think footballers really care about launching their own lines and being in good with celebrities.
Image
Procrastination is like masterbation, it feels good at first, but in the end youre just f'ing yourself. :lol:

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member
Posts: 1630
Joined: 25 Mar 2005, 19:39

Post

Theres nothing wrong with it. Thats what i think. He doing what he loves and hes getting paid too. If he didnt love football he wouldnt have any more motivation. Thats what yall dont understand. I think he still loves football but hey. If you give me a couple of million just to take a picture of me shaving with gillette I would do it. Do you think Lebron James doesnt have any love for the game because of the commercials he makes?

Kaka666
Junior Member
Posts: 75
Joined: 05 Aug 2006, 22:07
Location: New York, Woodside

Post

This is one reason football is becomeing a lost art
fans do not respect you if you do not have flair.

What ever happend to watching/playing the game to see your team win or for pure love of the game? not to see some players dance for the camera in order to gain sponsership deals. Think I'm full of it? the number one example is Ronaldinho
Ronaldinho is an adult with the attitude of a kid. If you saw the Barcalona-New York Red Bulls game, then you'd see what the commentators said. They love to see ronaldinho play because he loves the sport, and he doesnt want to take the game so serious that you end up elbowing people in the face until you open their whole face up *cough materazzi cough* instead he wants to play and have fun, and thats what barcalona fans love about him and thats what the commentators love about him. In the NYRB game one guy sent him flying to the ground, he laughed it off said it was alright and kept playing, personally i dont see having FUN turn into *dancing for the camera*. Just my view

thrillboy
Veteran Member
Posts: 340
Joined: 22 Jul 2006, 00:37
Location: Washington State

Post

How much do braces cost anyway?
Image
Procrastination is like masterbation, it feels good at first, but in the end youre just f'ing yourself. :lol:

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie
Posts: 3767
Joined: 07 Jul 2006, 02:08
Location: Canada

Post

Did anyone ever think that Ronaldinho has enough women all over him? No reason for him to get braces there. Adverts? Nah, he has already done millions of them, and generally, people don't complain about his teeth.

If Ronaldinho needs braces, maybe Van Nistelrooy can have plastic surgery so he doesn't look like a horse...

MBanić
Junior Member
Posts: 96
Joined: 10 Jul 2006, 15:52

Post

If the Bunny (Ronaldo) can survive with those teeth and get married, so can Ronaldinho... who has a son BTW.

Post Reply