Ronaldhino's teeth

Discuss and compare your favorite players
thrillboy
Veteran Member

If Ronaldhino is so rich why does he get braces or his teeth fixed or something?

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Yeah i never really thought of that, he does need braces. I'm pretty sure having nice teeth is not one of his main priorities, he's got other more important stuff to worry about.

Kaka666

i went to brazil this month and that actually appeared on the news. the problem is that if ronaldhino were to get braces theyd have to be special braces, as his teeth are quite misplaced, and so he couldnt play football for 2 years. Now i doubt ronaldhino wants to miss out on playing football just to fix some teeth he barely cares about. Brazilians dont care about their physical appearance, they just wanna play football :D

G-Unit-Freestyler

Kaka666 wrote: Brazilians dont care about their physical appearance, they just wanna play football :D
Word! Thats how it shud be everywhere, unlike players like *cough*beckham*cough*

Kaka666

lol yeah, thats why i dont like beckham as a footballer, hes too much of a little pretty boy, its not about the looks, its about the sport

soccer11
Admin

i know ronaldinho has bad teeth but it doesnt really look like there are gaps in it though is it? i thought that his entire set of teeth just like stick out of his mouth.

mak9

ronaldo wore braces while he played at PSV; his agents made him do it for marketing purposes.

I also seen Ronaldinho wear braces when he signed for barca. Maybe he wears them but doesn't when he plays.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

C Ronaldo used to wear braces too.

And saying that brazilians dont care about their physical appearance and just want to play football is just a stereotype.

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

G-Unit-Freestyler wrote:
Kaka666 wrote: Brazilians dont care about their physical appearance, they just wanna play football :D
Word! Thats how it shud be everywhere, unlike players like *cough*beckham*cough*
This, I definitely have to agree.

It's not that they dun care. Maybe there's more pressing stuff on his mind.

thrillboy
Veteran Member

Ouch that's sucks. To get his teeth fixed he can't play soccer for 2 years.

Kaka666

*~El Maestro~* wrote:C Ronaldo used to wear braces too.

And saying that brazilians dont care about their physical appearance and just want to play football is just a stereotype.
is it when i myself am a brazilian? and go there every year? lol sorry bud, if i was really stereotyping anyone you think it'd be my own people? :lol: you probably took the meaning of what i said wrong, as if i was stereotyping my people. What i meant to say was, brazilians are simple people, they dont have to be up to date with the newest clothes trends, or the newest hair styles or the newest sport or movie. Brazilians just wanna live, having fun, enjoying life, and of course, playing ALOT of football :D

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Yeah there's nothing wrong with stereotyping your own people. However, I have brazilian freinds and have met brazilian people and most of them like football alot but not all of them are crazy about it. One or two are up to date with the newest hair styles sports movies etc. You can say they are laid back and simple people i understand what you mean. But everybody wants to live and have fun. Ur brazilian? thats cool man. nice to find that out. But theres too many people who stereotype brazilians.

Kaka666

have you been to brazil to see they're life styles? hmm somehow i doubt that. But anyway the way i described brazilians is how i myself am, i dont care whats up to date, i dont care about looking FLY or impressing people with the newest JORDANS, i just wanna live, and explore my passion for football. So am i then stereotyping myself? somehow i think it'd be dumb for someone to sterotype himself dont you think? :lol: in no way was i just trying to stereotype my own people or...as dumb as it sounds myself... you just percieved it that way. You wanna know the reason why brazilians from brazil love soccer so much? its all they got, we in america are priveleged to have our big screen tvs, computers, playstations, shoes, nice clothes, while brazilians in the favela only have about 3 shirts and 2 pants, what else will they do for enjoyment? I was born in Brazil, my mom and dad BOTH grew up without parents, so they were poor kids, and so as a kid i was poor, up until i was 4 i lived in a bad part of Brazil, full of armed robbers, and i didnt have anything of my own except for a football i loved to mess around with. Then my parents gatheerd up the money to bring us to america where they worked tirelessly to provide me with the life i have today, so DO NOT tell me im stereotyping my own people, because you will be insulting me personally, thank you very much

Bobton
Sophomore Member

Brazilians dont care about their physical appearance, they just wanna play football
It IS a stereotype.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

so DO NOT tell me im stereotyping my own people, because you will be insulting me personally, thank you very much
Ok Im sorry for getting you angry or insulting you personally, but after finding out you were brazilian i wasnt trying to tell you that you were stereotyping your own people. You said that i took the meaning wrong and it was as if you were stereotyping your own people, but then i understood you werent and i decided to add on that theres nothing wrong with stereotyping your own people. That was apart. I wasnt saying u were stereotyping your own people. I understood that you werent and then added that on the side. U get me? Im not sure if i explained myself well enough.

No I havent been to brazil and its nice that u arent thinking about material things as much as many people. Its nice to see that your parents made it out of a tough situation and were able to make it to a better life.

What I'm trying to say is that other people always stereotype brazil and always think that people dont care about anything except football. Alot of people in brazil obviously love football. I learned that much from brazilians I met. They dont realize that in Africa its basically the same thing as in brazil. I live here and I realize that there is alot of poverty. You can go out on the street and see a couple of street kids who beg all day and get almost nothing, but then at the end of the day you see them playing on the sidewalk with a plastic water bottle because they dont have a ball. They too dont care about the material part of life they just have football to look forward too and unfortunately where I live there arent many infrastructures that can expand football and help these street kids. They only place that does that is Patrick Viera's soccer school that is made to help them get an education and be able to make it in football. check it out on this website : www.diambars.com
Heres a testimonial from a kid at the place:

Aly LY : boarder
"With the DIAMBARS Institute, I’ve found a home at last. I had to leave my native FOUTA at a very early age to learn the Koran. So I had to fight to survive when I was very young. Everything was a luxury for me: food, clothes, shoes, in a word everything a normal child was entitled to have. Today, thanks to DIAMBARS, I feel alive again. I’m not worried about the street, the cold and the lack of food anymore. I’ve got everything for free. All I’m asked to do is to work well and I will do it, inch’ allah. I always envied the children of my age who went to school. Today, thanks to DIAMBARS, I’m going to school. I can barely speak French yet, but I will soon improve and be able to express myself like everyone else. As regards football, I know I’ve got assets like everyone, and I will fight hard to show them and I know I can. One day I hope to become a professional player and create a centre like DIAMBARS in order to take care of other young “talibeh” (beggars), to give them a chance too. I think I’m the happiest of DIAMBARS boarders because I’m well surrounded and my young schoolmates like me."

Its basically the same struggle

Of course there is alot of poverty in brazil but Im trying to say that those same situations people live in brazil also happen in other parts of the world like in Africa. And alot of people are football crazy here too but dont have the extremely talented players as in brazil.

Im sorry if i offended you in any way but i think we just didnt understand what we were trying to tell each other. Basically Im just saying that people like to stereotype brazilians because of their skill in football. Saying all they have to look to is football, but those same situations happen everywhere. I dont know if you understand what i mean because this post is a little messed up. Im not too good at writing what i feel.[/quote]