Barca's next super talent?

Discuss and compare your favorite players
G-Unit-Freestyler

Barca's next super talent?

Post by G-Unit-Freestyler » 31 Jul 2006, 23:29

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

Post by *yung-ital* » 01 Aug 2006, 01:22

for the first video he has some good passes, but i mean enough to sign him? wow. he dosen't have very quick feet, So i am not too impressed by this signing

the second video he had a good goal, but i mean i am not seeing how he is that special yet.
KevinR9 Thanks Bruvva

A-man147

Post by A-man147 » 01 Aug 2006, 01:31

Im sorry but he is nothing special, when the Canada youth tema played Brazil some players there showed more magic than he did. Talented yes, but not the next super talent.
Image KEvinR9

"In 1969 I gave up woman and alcohol. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life." George Best

Ronaldinho10

Post by Ronaldinho10 » 01 Aug 2006, 12:08

He must be something special if people at Barca are saying he's better than Messi. I remember watching him at the World under 17 championships last year and he was really good. Plays like Messi and Ronaldinho. Of course people will slag him because of jealousy "I could do that , why am I not at Barca" loads of people will say that sort of thing.
He scored a goal for the first team in a pre season match the other day so he must be doing something right. Only slight criticism is that he looks tto be one footed.
Be great to see how he progresses. He's been give n a great chance seeing as he's at one of the biggest clubs in the World and surrounded by top players everyday.
Without doubt.
Credit AC _Milan>* for the sig.

Ronnie9

Post by Ronnie9 » 01 Aug 2006, 12:09

*yung-ital* wrote:for the first video he has some good passes, but i mean enough to sign him?
I think he's already playin for their youth team, I seen him playing for Maxico youth team coupla months ago and he's really a good player.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Post by *~El Maestro~* » 01 Aug 2006, 12:31

I think he has some good passes, can turn players well, is fast, and he plays with his head up so thats a good thing. Its really hard to evaluate a player just based on a couple of clips because he probably has different qualities. If barcalona signed him then they have a reason. They arent gonna just watch him play once and sign him. They have kept tabs on him for a while and think he has potential.

Ronnie9

Post by Ronnie9 » 01 Aug 2006, 15:28

[quote="*~El Maestro~*"]I think he has some good passes, can turn players well, is fast, and he plays with his head up so thats a good thing. Its really hard to evaluate a player just based on a couple of clips because he probably has different qualities. If barcalona signed him then they have a reason. They arent gonna just watch him play once and sign him. They have kept tabs on him for a while and think he has potential.[/quote]

Totally agree with you.

peps1154
Veteran Member

Post by peps1154 » 02 Aug 2006, 04:19

Well of course he must be rly good if Barcelon just snatches him up at this age, however I rly dont think hes better then Messi. On a side note I saw 2 of his games and he didnt impress me back then.