overated
1)messi
2)tevez
3)mascherano
4)raul
5) gattuso
6)beckham

Nevergiveup

makeleelee is way underated. He holds the Chealse teams midfield together. C.ROnaldo is very overated.

erick
Veteran Member

ronaldo aint overrated. he is better then messi which happens to be the most overrated player ever.

stop hating on cristiano.

Lil wayne: and if i'm wrong there is no right.

KPatel

Cristiano Ronaldo is overrated with his pissing up and down the wings. Mascherano is not overrated, neither is Tevez.

Erick you really need to calm down. No one cares if you're right all the time.

erick
Veteran Member

i dont want to be right all the time i just like to express how i feel and i feel like ronaldo is one of the best players in the world.

keller8
Veteran Member

i think neither Messi or C Ronaldo are overrated.

they are both excellent players in my opinion.

and i agree with erick that he isn't trying to be right, he is expressing his opinion. But no fighting about overrated players and everything. Gnarlyjim only created this topic to see who you think is overrated. not to fight about it.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

shahensha
Veteran Member

I already said this before and I dont really give a sh*t if this is an old thread but I have to let it out.

Guti is so fu**ing underrated it ridiculous. How can you overlook this man. Everytime he steps on the field, there is better circulation of the ball for Madrid. He is the classic example of a playmaker.

Hell like today, 5-0 and its not even halftime. How did Guti contribute? 3 assists and 1 goal. Holy fu**ing hell.

Gago is another underrated player. Unlike Diarra he can tackle AND pass the ball, something very important for defensive mids.

EDIT: 3 assists and 2 goals now.

EDIT: 2 goals and 4 assists now. I am not going to sleep tonight
Last edited by shahensha on 10 Feb 2008, 19:40, edited 3 times in total.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

shahensha wrote:I already said this before and I dont really give a sh*t if this is an old thread but I have to let it out.

Guti is so fu**ing underrated it ridiculous. How can you overlook this man. Everytime he steps on the field, there is better circulation of the ball for Madrid. He is the classic example of a playmaker.

Hell like today, 5-0 and its not even halftime. How did Guti contribute? 3 assists and 1 goal. Holy fu**ing hell.

Gago is another underrated player. Unlike Diarra he can tackle AND pass the ball, something very important for defensive mids.
sounds like someone is being won over by los blancos, slowly but surely

shahensha
Veteran Member

Davidson9 wrote:
shahensha wrote:I already said this before and I dont really give a sh*t if this is an old thread but I have to let it out.

sounds like someone is being won over by los blancos, slowly but surely
lol never, I am loving their performance as a la liga fan but cringing for different reasons.

redrover365
Veteran Member

ok overrated: David Beckham, no need to describe, there is just so much hype around this guy, and he got dropped from the England Squad (supposedly)

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!

ratherton
Veteran Member

redrover365 wrote:ok overrated: David Beckham, no need to describe, there is just so much hype around this guy, and he got dropped from the England Squad (supposedly)
He hasn't played a match since November so there is no way he could be considered as he isn't match fit.

redrover365
Veteran Member

ratherton wrote:
redrover365 wrote:ok overrated: David Beckham, no need to describe, there is just so much hype around this guy, and he got dropped from the England Squad (supposedly)
He hasn't played a match since November so there is no way he could be considered as he isn't match fit.
yes that is what i heard i just couldnt remeber it at the time. It led me to think who will be taking the free kicks from now on? Gerrard? or Lampard?

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

EDIT: 3 assists and 2 goals now.

EDIT: 2 goals and 4 assists now. I am not going to sleep tonight
Yeah Guti is definitely underrated because he is a good midfielder, he is good at passing and creating chances. It is a shame he never really had the chance to shine because he was mostly on the bench during the Galatico period when players like Zidane, Figo, and Beckham were on the field.

I also think that Xavi, for Barcelona, is underrated. I think he has scored some late goals for Barca in their last 2 games. He is also one of the better midfielders in the world today but like Guti, he was overshadowed by more well known players like Henry, Ronaldinho, Messi, and Eto'o.

ratherton
Veteran Member

redrover365 wrote:
ratherton wrote:
yes that is what i heard i just couldnt remeber it at the time. It led me to think who will be taking the free kicks from now on? Gerrard? or Lampard?
Bentley was taking them against Switzerland....but they'll have to find someone else in case he gets too tired and can't play for England again.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

ratherton wrote:
redrover365 wrote:
ratherton wrote: He hasn't played a match since November so there is no way he could be considered as he isn't match fit.
Bentley was taking them against Switzerland....but they'll have to find someone else in case he gets too tired and can't play for England again.
hahaha. Not a fan of Bentley im guessing? I dont care personally hes a good player and even if he was "too tired" to play for the under-21's, hes still a good player who can benefit England :)
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.