Best and worst managers

Discuss and compare your favorite players
cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i like mourinho and rijkaard. they're not the types that could take some third world team to the world cup semifinals, but they work very well with the teams they have now. also i liked cruyff with barca. where does he coach now? anywhere?
Hala Galacticos

Gmore

I think that Arsene Wenger is the best manager in the world. You've got to understand, the best managers are the ones that do the most with the least. Wenger has built an average team into one of the best, and most entertaining sides in the world.
Cole, Toure, Lauren, Pires, Vieira, Ljungberg, and Henry were all worth next to nothing before they joined Wenger at Arsenal. Now look where they are. Most clubs would have to break the bank to have one of them.
And Wenger is not foolish. He doesn't put all of his eggs into one basket. He has another contingent of promising youngsters coming through the ranks. Clichy, Senderos, Cesc, Flamini, Reyes, Aliadiere, Bentley, van Persie and Quincy just to name a few.
The future is bright in North London, and as Peter Hill-Wood has said, Arsene Wenger has the Arsenal job for life.

HJK

Gmore wrote:I think that Arsene Wenger is the best manager in the world. You've got to understand, the best managers are the ones that do the most with the least. Wenger has built an average team into one of the best, and most entertaining sides in the world.
Cole, Toure, Lauren, Pires, Vieira, Ljungberg, and Henry were all worth next to nothing before they joined Wenger at Arsenal. Now look where they are. Most clubs would have to break the bank to have one of them.
And Wenger is not foolish. He doesn't put all of his eggs into one basket. He has another contingent of promising youngsters coming through the ranks. Clichy, Senderos, Cesc, Flamini, Reyes, Aliadiere, Bentley, van Persie and Quincy just to name a few.
The future is bright in North London, and as Peter Hill-Wood has said, Arsene Wenger has the Arsenal job for life.

if u like coaches who do more with less then u have to love the Greek national team coach from Euro2004 Otto Renhagel ( it think??)

hackr17

i think man utd will struggle a lot next season. although i'm a huge fan of them i don't think sir alex fergie is using his players efficiently.

i also think Benitez is shocking. yeh ok so what if they are doing well in the champions league. look at where they are in the premier league
3-17-4

Gunner_d14

Liverpool always seem to struggle...i could do with seeing them win something worthwhile
-The Beloved One-