Adriano

Discuss and compare your favorite players
jorge91042
Sophomore Member

Does anyone knows what they call adriano the one from brazil i know he has another name they call him because of how hard he hits the ball

ballackfan
Veteran Member

Adriano record hitting the ball up to 138Km/H. It's interesting tho you mentioned. I don't know his nickname but it makes me think how a modern footballers today's standard ability are much higher than last generations. Very impressive... :!:

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

I just googled it and I came up with "The Tank" and "The Emporer. I don't know if they're correct.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

- Nickname L'Imperatore (The Emperor).
- The Horse

Is what I got :wink:
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

FCBarcelona wrote:- Nickname L'Imperatore (The Emperor).
- The Horse

Is what I got :wink:
Yeah i found the same thing, look on wikipedia

Does Adriano have the hardest shot? I always thought it was Roberto Carlos

Ronnie9

If i'm not wrong Gerrard has the hardest shot, anyone sure?

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

I think its roberto carlos that has the hardest shot. There have been rumors that he shot a ball at 200 kilometers per hour, and that one day at brazil's practice he knocked a guy out by shooting a ball and hitting the guy in the head. (by accident of course)

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I also am not 100% sure, but doesn't Lampard and Seedorf have a better shot then Gerrard.. if I had to bet it would be on Carlos though.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

RonaldinhoSkills

I watched some thing and I think it said Rooney had hardest shot...
Remember... Never do a skill twice, always be creative, after that, you'll own.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

RonaldinhoSkills wrote:I watched some thing and I think it said Rooney had hardest shot...
I donno about that, R. Carlos has him beat I think.
FORÇA BARÇA!

scene

ja i think roberto carlos has the hardest shot, plus he's a lefty :D

stevengerrard8

Well no one really cares how hard you shoot if you score with those shots, and for that? none other Than Steven Gerrards the man

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Lampard scores more then Gerrard.
FORÇA BARÇA!

Evan
Veteran Member

I know this is an old topic, but today is Adriano still pretty decent, i mean i know he has had a slump but do you all think he will come back to be a good player???
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

Evan
Veteran Member

well???
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.