Ronaldinho
69%
Cristiano Ronaldo
20%
Edgar Davids (at his peak)
11%

Total votes: 35

avyay4barca_911

Who's control do you think is better? Ronaldinho, C. Ronaldo or Edgar Davids at his peak?

[Poll created by Sputnik]

retardx

Ronaldinho.

avyay4barca_911

I can't decide man.....Ronaldinho and Davids have extra-ordinary control in the air but Cristiano Ronaldo can perform amazing dribbling moves at such high speeds which requires alot of control. :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

interista

i say ronaldinho coz tho the other two are really good they jst cant get get to the level of ronaldinho thats y hes the best
Thanks jthursto for the sig

avyay4barca_911

Yes now but 5 years ago Davids was the best I think Davids 5 years ago was better than Ronaldinho control wise. I made up my mind :P
'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league.' - Mark Viduka

hustler89
Veteran Member

There is no need to compare them because Ronaldinho has the best technical ability out of all the players in the world at the moment, and maybe of all time.
Ronaldinho can do many amazing tricks, some of which he made up with minimal mistakes, such as the hocus pocus and the flip-flap.
Out of all the players in the world, he is probably the only on that can do it perfectly 3 times in a row.

jthursto

Ronaldinho has done moves that have never even been seen in a game, and just the fact that he can pull them off in games is impressive. So my vote goes to Ronaldinho

Sputnik

jthursto wrote:Ronaldinho has done moves that have never even been seen in a game, and just the fact that he can pull them off in games is impressive. So my vote goes to Ronaldinho
although there has kind of been similar threads before... shall i make this a poll?
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

jthursto

Sounds like a good idea to me :lol:

avyay4barca_911

Yeah I guess so or this discusion will go on forever.
'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league.' - Mark Viduka

Maradona
Veteran Member

I went with Ronnie, in fact I never seen him lose control of the ball while he's juggling. Davids was one my favourites back then though.

Sputnik

I voted Davids cos everyone will vote Ronnie but back in the day Davids was too class
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Duffo

I voted Ronaldo because he can dribble the ball at such speed and has amazingly quick feet. Just wait until hes at his peek!

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

davids was my favorite, but ronaldinho is the best. he's amazing in the air, and has some really good ground moves as well. he's just great overall
Hala Galacticos

Alex
Sophomore Member

Ronaldinho.. no doubt :) He's just outstandin