Who currently is the most unstoppable player on the field?

Discuss and compare your favorite players
rp

FCBarcelona wrote:He isn't that great, he always disappears for big games and is too cocky, I rather have Montella.
your crazy then

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Montella finishes all of his chances and fits into a system good. Henry has to have a team built around him or else the team struggles, that's why you don't see any stars besides him on the team.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

Gunner_d14

FCBarcelona wrote:Zlatan, no way, Gilardino, plus German style doesn't math up well with English style but 2-0 in Munich aint out of question. Where was Makaay and Pizarro?
they are injured..not sure for how long but i think they'll be back in time for the other leg
-The Beloved One-

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

They will be so much better with them in the line up, Chelsea will play all defense..
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

Gunner_d14

FCBarcelona wrote:Ohh, don't forget ME, future amazing player...

Francesco Totti, is awesome hard to stop him, I hope he doesnt go to Real or Chelsea.
Totti won't leave Roma..why is there rumour to be and if there is..then its just rumours..he loves the club and Italy alot ...but he's my fav CAM him and Zizu
-The Beloved One-

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

He wants to win more, Roma can't afford to keep their players, Emerson left and Zebina too.
FORÇA BARÇA!

Maradona
Veteran Member

I'm afraid Roma could be relegated to the 2nd division or maybe being bankrupt like Napoli FC where Maradona used to play for a couple of years.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

FCBarcelona wrote:Montella finishes all of his chances and fits into a system good. Henry has to have a team built around him or else the team struggles, that's why you don't see any stars besides him on the team.
I'd consider Campbell, Cole, Pires, Ljungberg, Reyes, Bergkamp, and Henry stars

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Ljungberg maybe, rest a big NO!
FORÇA BARÇA!

Gunner_d14

FCBarcelona wrote:They will be so much better with them in the line up, Chelsea will play all defense..
yeah..i can't wait for that match..Guererro can't replace them..either or them
-The Beloved One-

Bennij
New User

This is a stupid question. Of course Ronaldinho. It used to be Ronaldo. But if you're talking 'currently', then Ronaldinho.

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Ronaldinho and Lampard for my case.

pascalfrik

Of course Ronaldinho

soccerfreak14
Sophomore Member

christiano ronaldo, Totti, and ronaldinho

The Beautiful Game
New User

True, every one mentioned on these posts are good players especially Henry and Ronaldhino they are incredible but i feel Kaka and Shevchenko are worthy of being mentioned.