Who currently is the most unstoppable player on the field?

Discuss and compare your favorite players
crazyturtle91

I think that Tierry Henry is deadly once he steps on the pitch because he can beat you in many different ways. Once he beats you his finishing is even better.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

Ronaldinho!

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

both of them are great. del piero used to be that way
Hala Galacticos

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Ronaldinho and Totti, and Adriano(Eto'o is up there too) currently.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

rp

robben

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Vicente is better than Robben.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

vicente should captain spain. he's amazing.
Hala Galacticos

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Henry. He has great control, great speed, and can score from anywhere. He also rarely misses chances. These reasons all add up to how he has 9 more goals than anyone in the premiership (Henry-27, Johnson-18,) and how he will have a +40 goal year for the third year in a row.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

yeah, that's agreeable..

HJK

i've never really seen henry play , but i've heard many times that he doesnt show up for big games

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

He isn't that great, he always disappears for big games and is too cocky, I rather have Montella.
FORÇA BARÇA!

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

FCBarcelona wrote:He isn't that great, he always disappears for big games and is too cocky, I rather have Montella.
That's not true. He almost hat-tricked against Chelsea in December, and he also almost sparked Arsenal to overcome the 3-1 aggregate with Bayern by scoring an amazing goal. Also, he isn't cocky at all. soccernet.com did a story about how he always feels he can do better, even if he scores a hat-trick in a certain game. Also, in the Norwich game earlier today, the one time he slipped in a decent scoring opportunity, you could see him get really down on himself. He never blames other players or coaches. I don't understand where you get that he is cocky.
Last edited by mpcarres14 on 02 Apr 2005, 23:51, edited 1 time in total.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

ALMOST, he was awful in the first game, I didn't notice him on the field.
FORÇA BARÇA!

J
Admin

i would say Robben right before he just got injured. He just has amazing ball control and fly's around defenders with great dribbling skill and can finish as well.. I hope he will return to the same form, he is very fun to watch.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Robben is good, Vicente has the same style, I think Vicenete is a tad better.
FORÇA BARÇA!