The most complete players of all time
Pele and Ronaldo9.. Cruyff can be added to, but his strength was a weakness. I can also maybe add Zidane, but his speed wasn't a strength.
(maybe Beckenbauer) there are many others.. but R9 and Pele (something special)
They are good with both feet's, they are strong, they are fast and skill full, and they can jump very high.. they can defend and attack, and their vision is astonishing.
in my opinion, If Ronaldo had never got those injuries he would been past
Pele and Maradona. Maradona was one of the best, but he didn't use his right foot so much, and he wasn't that high. Ronaldo is a phenomenon, his speed, his strength, his skills; finishing, dribbling, passing, quick feet, good with both feet's. perfect player.
* FIFA World Player of the Year: 1996 (youngest winner), 1997, 2002
* World Soccer Player of the Year: 1996, 1997, 2002
* European Footballer of the Year (Ballon d'Or): 1997, 2002
* Onze d'Or: 1997, 2002
* UEFA Most Valuable Player - 1998
* European Golden Boot: 1997
* Copa América 1999: Top Scorer
* Spanish League Top Scorer: 1996-1997, 2003-2004
* Dutch League Top Scorer: 1994-1995
* BBC Sports Personality of the Year Overseas Personality: 2002
* GoldenFoot Award: 2006
* FIFA World Cup
o All-Time World Cup Goalscorer - 15 Goals in 19 games in 3 World Cups
o 2006 Bronze Boot - Third highest scorer (tied) - 3 goals
o 2002 Golden Boot - Top scorer - 8 goals
o 2002 Silver Ball - Second best player
o 2002 Winner
o 1998 Golden Ball - Best player
o 1998 Silver Boot - Second highest scorer - 4 goals
o 1998 Runner-up
o 1994 Winner
* Brazilian Cup: Cruzeiro 1993
* Dutch Cup: PSV Eindhoven 1996
* Cup Winners' Cup: FC Barcelona 1997
* Confederations Cup: 1997
* Copa América: 1997, 1999
* UEFA Cup: Internazionale 1998
* Intercontinental Cup: Real Madrid 2002
* European Super Cup: Real Madrid 2002
* La Liga - Primera División champions: Real Madrid 2002/2003
* Spanish Super Cup: FC Barcelona 1996, Real Madrid 2003
these stats also include that he was injured 4 times. operated his knee twice, and 20 months with rehabilitation he still managed to win world cup 02 with brazil and player of the year award. and got later on injured again.
Ronaldo had surgery on July 16, 2006, to remove calcifications from his left tibia. he still managed to comeback, and now plays for AC MILAN wearing the number 99.
mostly same highlights (some short videos, some longer)
and when Ronaldo was world player of the year 96 he was just 20 years..
means.. he was a at Messi's age (little bit older) and 1 year younger then Rooney and 2 years younger then C.Ronaldo. C.Ronaldo is good right now, but look when he was 20 he was no such thing as R9 and same with Rooney. Maradona could of won the award at the age of 20, but they meant he was to young. in my opinion; ''If you are good enough, then you are old enough''
also i saw some of you mention Zidane as top 25.. i think he got something like that in 1999, but in my opinion he deserves Platini's place. He has accomplished much more then Platini.