Owen (real madrid)
23%
Shevchenko (ac milan)
2%
Ronaldo (madrid)
19%

Total votes: 43

Magicfeet

Yeah, I suppose in a flat race Henry would probably beat any other player in the world. But I can't get the clip of Martins going around Stam out of my head... that boy has hunger, man!

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Henry also has some crazy fast feet. In the Norwich game, he was actually making defenders fall down with his fakes (I know Norwich sucks, but that's still amazing.)

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Martins would win a flat race between him and Henry. Rommedahl would be there too. he ran 10 s in 100 metres.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

hackr17

i would agree with JDEFOE. henry is fast as hell and really runs like an olympic sprinter.
3-17-4

J
Admin

jdefoe wrote:ok martins is fast. But dont get me wrong, when Henry has the ball on his foot he is much faster. I dont think anyone in the game can run as fast with the ball as Henry.
i definetely think Cristiano Ronaldo can run faster with the ball at his feet. i have seen both of them many of times. Henry may be able to move better in and around players with speed , But at top speed i would say cristiano ronaldo is one of the fastest i have seen yet.

robben12
New User

I would have to go with Ronaldo. Everyone thinks that he is getting older and slower, but have you seen his form lately in la liga? He's amazing, the best player in the world. His acceleration is amazing.

robben12
New User

I would have to go with Ronaldo. Everyone thinks that he is getting older and slower, but have you seen his form lately in la liga? He's amazing, the best player in the world. His acceleration is amazing.

HalaMadrid2

I would have to say Henry probably has the fastest speed, he's a sprinter fer sure, but Ronaldo has a rly impressive acceleration and speed when he goes, and its remarkable for his newly gained size as well.
~¡Vaya Real Madrid!~

Bennij
New User

I once read somehwere that the fastest sprinter in football is Dennis Rommedahl clocking at 10.2 seconds for 100m. Next is Ronaldo at 10.4 seconds. If you're talking about fastest footballer. Has to be Ronaldo. I've seen his videos when he was playing for Cruzeiro at 16 years old and he has scored magnificent solo goals. But most of his highlights were at Barcelona. I've watched all his goals at Barcelona and I don't think anyone has came close to what he can do. He managed to penetrate modern defense (which are more tactically organised than older times) like the defenders were a bunch of amateurs. Henry is not far behind but if you have seen the best of Ronaldo and Henry, you will say Ronaldo is the best. He has a more powerful speed burst then Henry. For your information, Henry used to be a 400m sprinter before when he was younger. His uncle was a 400m hurdles runner. In conclusion, although injuries have knackered him down, I most certainly have to say Ronaldo is the fastest with the ball. If you're talking about maximum potential.

pascalfrik

i think Henry is the fastest how he sprints past the defenders is just amezing.

Gunner_d14

Bennij wrote:I once read somehwere that the fastest sprinter in football is Dennis Rommedahl clocking at 10.2 seconds for 100m. Next is Ronaldo at 10.4 seconds. If you're talking about fastest footballer. Has to be Ronaldo. I've seen his videos when he was playing for Cruzeiro at 16 years old and he has scored magnificent solo goals. But most of his highlights were at Barcelona. I've watched all his goals at Barcelona and I don't think anyone has came close to what he can do. He managed to penetrate modern defense (which are more tactically organised than older times) like the defenders were a bunch of amateurs. Henry is not far behind but if you have seen the best of Ronaldo and Henry, you will say Ronaldo is the best. He has a more powerful speed burst then Henry. For your information, Henry used to be a 400m sprinter before when he was younger. His uncle was a 400m hurdles runner. In conclusion, although injuries have knackered him down, I most certainly have to say Ronaldo is the fastest with the ball. If you're talking about maximum potential.
In today's game, not back in the day, Ronaldo ain't half as fast as he was, and Owen is faster than he is in my opinion
-The Beloved One-

pascalfrik

How about J.S.Park from PSV he is also really fast.
And i also think that Owen is faster than Ronaldo .

soccerfreak14
Sophomore Member

i think that henry is the fastes plus with his good foot skills he's unstoppable

matt
EF Forum Legend

despite voting henry, i would actually say ashely cole is the fastest but he is not on there.

people forget how quick ryan giggs is as well, he gets 100m in about 10.4 seconds.

if ur talking fast as in quick feet/skills then cristiano ronaldo or arjen robben would get it. they are also real fast sprinters.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

BRoWnBoI
New User

well does neone have some concrete statistics? some 100 meter times would be nice im curious to see how fast these guys rely are. the fastest person ive met is some guy on our track team who, i swear, runs a 10.5 meter dash. hes flipin fast!
"The More You Sweat In Peace, The Less You Bleed In War"-General George Patten