USA......

Discuss and compare your favorite players
cHaVa
Veteran Member

it would prabably be like if USA won the world cup, every soccer fan would be like all crazy. and like all the other people would be like oh we won a world series, who won the yankees.... yeah, we have alot of idiots like that. beleive it or not.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Yeah, that's true, was the World Cup in the USA a disaster???
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

the 1994 world cup was when it became a fashion statement just as much as a game. in the usa, people are more interested in the name on someone's shoes than they are in what the player does while wearing those shoes. it's all about money, and that's why i love second and third division english football. no one cares about how much money they're making, or how many fans they have. they just go out, give their best, and play the game how it was meant to be played.
Hala Galacticos

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

but as far as play went, the 94 cup was WAY too defensive. i've only watched tapes though.
Hala Galacticos

hackr17

in the US soccer is VERY popular with females i heard. more popular than male soccer in the US.
3-17-4

cHaVa
Veteran Member

heck yeah, womens soccer is the best, US almost all of the time take home the Womens World Cup.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Yeah, them Germany and Canada, also China, are the best.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

yeah i agree