who is the biggest young talent in world football today?

Discuss and compare your favorite players
stevengerrard8

fabregas, theo walcott, rooney. i believe these people will be legends.

gunnerz23
Veteran Member

wot about c.ronaldo,messi,robinho and torres?
forum for all arsenal fans:http://www.talkarsenal.com

"Theres nothing Im scared of in football."- Thierry Henry

stevengerrard8

guys, i hate these kidna topics cuz everyone talks senseless crap... the thing is. all these players are good. if your trying to compare ronnie and rooney its dumb, they play for the same teams, they're different kinda players, and they're different positions. Messi is amazing too, hes young atm, he'll be amazing.. fabregas only 19 hes awesome. Torres hasnt done anything special when im watching him play, perhaps cuz i dont watch the league he plays in..

alll i'll say is all these players are top class and they all kick 3@$#@..

so stop talking about whose better...

rooney's strengths: pace, finishing, shots, passing, vision,STRENGTH
ronnie: pace, TRICKS, vision
robinho: finishing, shots, PACE.
walcott: PACE, passing, vision (if you watch reserves sometimes)
Messi: PACE, passing, vision, finishing

Falcao

kloft mate trust me, Ronaldinho was much better when he was 20-22 the time
when he played for PSG than he is now.
Rooney is good, i cant deny that. when you have past 28 you cant play
football like you did when you where 22-24 thats the best age.
few years ago Zidane said that he was much better when he was 22.

Messi is the biggest talent now. no one in modern football can reach Messi, not even Zidane.
Messi is skill full, he got speed and he is good with both feet's.
are you guys blind? well he is still young, but you just watch him man.

Falcao

stevengerrard8 i agree with you, but all those players are also skill full.
Messi fast skill full player. Robinho, you cant see the ball when he feints.
well all these young talents got mostly pace and skills.

stevengerrard8

yeah man. these players are absolutely TOP CLASS, and if you debate about whose better, you'll end up with no results to your debate. these players are flawless. people tend to comment on players on recent performance, i think rooney wasnt doing good everyone gave him crap, now hes back, and his amazing. everyone of these guys are amazing.

tomsta911

i think rooney is a great player but i just dnt like his attitude like his temper.
(::)Maestro Tomsta (::)

ac_milan7

im kinda wondering if frank ribery will be any good......or was it just a good show for him at the WC this summer
pain is weakness leaving the body

milanese
Veteran Member

ac_milan7 wrote:im kinda wondering if frank ribery will be any good......or was it just a good show for him at the WC this summer
He's already good...he's no prodigy, but he's one of the better wingers in the world and will be for a while.

For me it still Messi as the guy who stands out the most for me. Vincent Kompany is one of the best young defenders.

Football_Fan11
New User

robin van persie will be one of the best in the world whenever he gets a little older and i doubt that he is in his prime yet which is always good
"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy then everything becomes more of a struggle.”

Adriano

shahensha
Veteran Member

Messi is injured for like 3 months! If he keeps getting injured it might affect his career, which concerns me because he is one of my two soccer idols of all time.

megakid1234

kloft wrote:must be rooney. he is at the heart of manutd's remarkable run at the moment.

this guy is unstoppable..

sir bobby charlton may very well be right, rooney might outshine ronaldinho in the WC. dont forget, rooney is 20 and ronaldinho is 26. when ronaldinho was 20, he wasn't this effective. when rooney is 26, he may become even more effective than ronaldinho ever was.

ROOOONEY
Yeah Micah Richards Wants To Be The New Rooney
Ronaldinho:I have the chance to do for a living what I like the most in life, and that's playing football. I can make people happy and enjoy myself at the same time.”

Magicfeet

Yeah Micah Richards Wants To Be The New Rooney
Doesn't every young player want to be the new Rooney? :wink:

peps1154
Veteran Member

I wouldnt wanna be Rooney, remembering him from Euro 2004 he played alot better than now, what happened?

Francis

C .RONALDOC .RONALDOC .RONALDOC .RONALDOC .RONALDOC .RONALDOC .RONALDOC .RONALDOC .RONALDOC .RONALDOC .RONALDOC .RONALDOC .RONALDOC .RONALDOC .RONALDOC .RONALDO Show me someone who could cut back and pull a rabona with blazing speed at his age. Show me someone who could rocket his freekick at his age. Show me one with stepovers as ridiculous as his. Or one tha played for nationakl teams as young as 18. yea thats what i though