who is the biggest young talent in world football today?

Discuss and compare your favorite players
klc123
Veteran Member

Currently, he is the best player in the world at the moment for me.

However, Messi is not 100% after injury, but then again we do not know if Ronaldo is going to keep improving.

Either way, El Clasico is going to be a much more interesting game this year.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Yeah, as of right now, Ronaldo is playing the best football in the world, but Messi had an injury so we'll see, cause he isn't 100%... Inspite of not being 100% he has 4 goals in 2 matches, inpite of not being superfast and in the bestest form, he still has that superb left foot that allows him to hammer shots at highspeeds with scary acuracy...

Mourinho really has Ronaldo and Madrid playing really good.. Ronaldo was selfish and used to mess up dozens of plays last year, when he had men in better position and decided to shoot himself and waste the possesion, or dribble and loose it when Higuian was alone, etc, we all know what plays im talking about...

Now, on the other hand, Mourinho has him playing as a team, his plays don't ruin the flow of the game, and he still has many individual plays just at the right time, he asists, passes, and isn't as selfish.. He even runs back to recover balls, and thats all thanks to Mourinho and his philosophies being imposed on Ronaldo's game...

I think its more than clear now, that Mourinho brings out the best in every of his players, thats what the man does.. Ronaldo had mad talent, but it was even kind of going astray without someone to discipline him, push him, and make him play the proper way... Di Maria and Marcelo are playing ridiculously well.. Ozeil is on fire, Higuian is really good, Khedira and Xabi are very fine, the back line is solid, and the team has mad potential and is looking scary as fu** for the rest of europe!
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

klc123
Veteran Member

Nail on the head mate.

Ronaldo, like Rooney in many aspects, is a brilliant talent, when utilised properly.

If you give players like them the wrong mentality, or their confidence gets a bit of a knock, it completely affects the way they play and ultimately the level of their performance for the team.

Ronaldo's attitude is completely different, poor management last year made him feel like he had to be the big man because he was big money, and that the team was on his back, so his natural response seemed to be that he needed to be the provider for the team and "bringing home the bacon" if you like, which ultimately led to him being selfish a lot of the time.

Mourinho I think has really reassured him, and got him playing at the brilliant level at which he was playing at United under Ferguson.

As for Messi, if I am totally honest I was more concerned with the speed at which he returned after his injury than the injury itself. We have all seen how trying to force a player into returning from injury can have long lasting consequences, sometimes career ending ones. Although I can't see an ankle injury becoming career threatening, Rooney was in fantastic form last season, and then one minor injury and an attempt to rush him back into playing resulted in a massive dip in form and a major blow to his confidence, I think everyone would hate to see that happen to a talent like Messi.

collin
Veteran Member

how do you guys feel about Di Maria or Elrejo Elia? both of these players are sick nasty. give room for di maria to dribble and you will get wasted and elia is also a promising young dutch player but hes 23 and di maria is 22.

also i forgot to mention one of the most promsing young footballers for me is Marko Marin what do you guys think of him?

another one is Ever Banega hes a great center mid.

Marko Marin- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h43BSddt ... re=related

Di Maria- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40xNb8b6Kkk

Elia- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL-6O94l308

Ever Banega- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJIhjzahZ4Y

ImpossibleIsNothing6

Havard Nordveit anyone?

p793
Veteran Member

Gareth BAle!

shahensha
Veteran Member

Word! Anyone who can make Maicon look like a chump and perform this way against the reigning uefa champs in both fixtures...........clearly deserves some recognition.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Inter without mou= worthless piece of dogmeat... they wont win they're league, they wont advance further than the final 8 in the champions league, benitez is a chump, yeah yeah I know he won the champions league final to milan 3-3 and bla bla bla.... he's a joke, you heard it here first-
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

2brown347
Veteran Member

Everyone's known he's a joke for years and knew he'd sink Inter the second he was announced as manager.

nick117
Veteran Member

Yeah I wonder if eto will try and bail in the summer even though he will be 30 he's better off somewhere else than the failship that inters about to become.

shahensha
Veteran Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2oCUWe7 ... r_embedded

with the genes of the most and one of the most talented footballers on the planet, this fellow might turn out to be a superstar. he already knows how to kick the ball with force and he is only two haha

Bananaz
New User

Because I'm a swede I'm going to have to vote for John Guidetti. He's an upcoming star who belongs to Manchester City, but is on a loan to Burnley for at least a month. During his first season in MUFC he scored 13 goals in 13 games, and then scored a hat-trick in his first match for the reserve team. He was recently on a loan to Brommapojkarna, the team that he had played for as a kid in Sweden. It was a great success and he was one of the reasons that Brommapojkarna did surprisingly well that season.

Here's a little compilation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7NG4A7Z ... re=related

Take a special look at the goal around 2:30, amaaaazing shot.

CristineMart
New User

C.Ronaldo and Rooney are my favorite football players. They are very skilled players.

liannejames
New User

I think C.Ronaldo is best and he’s my favorite football player and he players well and he keeps the full concentration in the game while playing.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Every season there is a new young starlet from La Liga that shows promise. Last season it was Canales, until that fool decided to run to Madrid and stunt his growth.

This season it was Antoine Griezman. The 20 year old French winger for Real Sociedad is a bright prospect for the future. He has pace, dribbling, passing and finishing ability: all the attributes that a winger requires.

I dont like making predictions because fate is too tricky but watch out for this kid. Given enough time, he has all the right moves to make it big.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGmCKmtMCVA