Which player has the best dribbling and ball control??

Discuss and compare your favorite players
A-man147

obviously you didnt read the thread its dribbling AND Ball control, I said Crouch and Bergkamp has an amazing first touch, he has the best first touch.
Image KEvinR9

"In 1969 I gave up woman and alcohol. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life." George Best

medved

Ok buddy. that realy makes sense.

A-man147

I dont know if your being sarcastic but I was saying that Bergkamp has the best ball control, you were saying Maradona has the best dribbling
medved wrote:obviously niether of you have watched maradona play, he can do whatever he wants when he has the ball. Another name to mention is pele, this guy can make two or more megs (through the legs) in one run.
Image KEvinR9

"In 1969 I gave up woman and alcohol. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life." George Best

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Bergkamp's first touch was magical. Apparantly when he scored hat-trick goal vs. Leicester in 1997 and his famous Holland goal in 1998, he says he envisioned exactly how each goal would happen right when the ball was played, and that each of his touches were right where they were supposed to be. With the Newcastle goal, it was the same scenario, yet the first touch was at the ideal height to round Dabizas. I really don't think anyone could do what he did with his first touch.
God damn brewery!!!

A-man147

I heard the same thing about him visualizing everything.
Image KEvinR9

G-Unit-Freestyler

And also the way he acts when he has the ball, very very calm. His passing is also magical

zudokonka
New User

i think that ronaldinho, zidane, and c. ronaldo are the best. did you that match in the 2006 world cup, it was portugal against someone. c. ronaldo did this amazing pass where he used his left foot to strike the ball backwards into his right foot, propelling it forward to his teammate. they replayed that like 3 times, the commentator was hysterical.
"may the holy cow moo be with you"
-pras

MrSark

I think only Englishmen or fans of Cristiano think he is the best because the kid only does stepovers and stepovers do not make you the best dribbler in the world. Ronaldinho, Davids, Kaka, Robinho, etc can all out dribble Cristiano.

MBanić

Niko Kranjcar for ball control. His first touch is ALWAYS amazing!

ronaldinho91

i's have to say that zidane DEFINTELY has the best first touch in the game followed by bergkamp or rivaldo. Ronaldinho does have good control but these three had a sublime touch. But with the ball at his feet Ronaldinho is of course the best in the world at the moment.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Dribbling-Ronaldinho

I've never seen anyone beat a defender or do a move and thought to myself "ronaldinho couldn't even do that!" For me, the only player that currently rivals him in that category is riquelme, but he doesn't do many tricks or take on as many defenders as he used to. He is more content to set up his teammates.

For any 1v1 situation anywhere on the field, I would choose Ronaldinho over any one else to try to dribble past the defender.

It's easy to say, "oh but what about Maradona and Pele," but I think if Ronaldinho played in the same era as those two, then he would be considered equal to or better than them.

First touch- Bergkamp

He doesn't even need an explanation for why he is the best at this. Any one who has watched Arsenal for the past ten years knows why.

floater

the best dribbler in the last 10 years has been Ronaldo
Ronaldinho cant even be compared to what Ronaldo was
Ronaldo has scored goals that Ronaldinho dreams of

just look at this link

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/74921/ronaldo_show/

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/130331/ro ... of_soccer/

and there are many more
"In football, the greatest satisfaction is winning when they say you can't." - Robert Paul

Ecuabol

Ronaldinho of course.
Barcelona wins it all!

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

In his prime Giggs Watch the old Manchester United games man talk about dribblin' skill he could do it all and when he would explode away with the ball amn that was it good luck getting that back let alone keeping up with him.

But for first touch Sir Matt le Tisser (sp?) man unblieveable!
Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

Left_Feetz
New User

Bergkamp has idd a nice control ,, but is not THAT good at dribbling ...
So I would go for Thierry Henry .. he is the best at both 8)