Which player has the best dribbling and ball control??

Discuss and compare your favorite players
nextlevel66
Veteran Member

which pro has the best dribbling and ball control. I think ronaldinho cuz he does it so easily
My dream is to go pro and nothing or anyone will get in the way.

J
Admin

This should be in the "players" forum.

The "dribbling and ball control" forum is for questions and tips about improving your game..
Last edited by J on 11 Apr 2006, 02:59, edited 1 time in total.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

yeah i think that ronaldinho has the best ball control, his moves are so smooth and he has great creativity. I also think that cristiano ronaldo has good ball control

milanese
Veteran Member

Aside from the obvious like Ronaldinho and C.Ronaldo, Riquelme is fantastic.

hustler89
Veteran Member

I think best ball control is Mark Viduka.

He will almost 100% come out on top in any one on one against the goalkeeper.
This was demonstrated in the excellen goal he scored against Charlton in FA Cup quarter finals.

Ronnie9

Zidane, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho have incredible ball control, Zizou is like the best in the world when it comes to controlling the ball.

expert
Site Admin

Zidane has tremendous control. He can trap anything. Ronaldinho's control is very good, but he is not really dangerous unless the ball is already at his feet. Same with C.Ronaldo.
Seedorf, Romario, Rivaldo... they can beat defenders with their first touch.

Ecuabol

Ronaldinho has the best dribbling skills of all! :o When he dribbles in the box, it's for sure he's going to make a goal. I don't doubt that. :D
Barcelona wins it all!

thrillboy
Veteran Member

Ronaldhino and Zidane. They probably learned to control the ball at a really early age.

MrSark

I think people have it confused when you say control or shielding. Zidane was the best at shielding, but he wasn't the best at controlling. Players like Kaka, Riquelme, Ronaldinho all have better control than Zidane, but they can't shield the ball better than he can.

In terms of best control no one is better than Rivaldo. In his prime, Rivaldo was ridiculous with the ball at his feet, and even for Olympiakos he isn't to shabby despite this being the end of his career.

A-man147

Crouch has an amazing first touch.
Image KEvinR9

"In 1969 I gave up woman and alcohol. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life." George Best

Bobton
Sophomore Member

Zidane for ball control, Ronaldhino for dribbling

G-Unit-Freestyler

Bergkamp... A-Man im surprised u didnt mention him, but Bergkamp demonstrated his class when he outdribbled 2 Juventus players, and giving a wonderful assist to Ljungberg. And ofcourse the magical goal against Newcastle United. Nikos Dabizas (sp?) was completely fooled, and with 2 touches Bergkamp finished it.

A-man147

G-Unit-Freestyler wrote:Bergkamp... A-Man im surprised u didnt mention him
Me too! :shock: I totaly agree with you there, Bergkamp is the man on ball control, also his goal against Argrentina in the 98 World Cup. How I didnt remember that I dont know! Thanks for reminding me!
Image KEvinR9

"In 1969 I gave up woman and alcohol. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life." George Best

medved

obviously niether of you have watched maradona play, he can do whatever he wants when he has the ball. Another name to mention is pele, this guy can make two or more megs (through the legs) in one run. Those two players would be the ones to stand out if were talking about the best ball conrolers that have played the game.