Who would u say performs magic with the soccer ball?

Discuss and compare your favorite players
cHaVa
Veteran Member

In my opinion, if you told me this maybe 2 years ago, i would say without a doubt, Zidane, but now i got to say its Ronaldinho. But i dont know if yall guys know there is this very good soccer player in Cruz Azul, named Cesar Delgado, he sometimes is very good, and one of the best player the mexican league has right now. if you dont know who he is, you should consider checking out some highlights, he is a very good soccer player, and should be heading to europe in the near future.

Maradona
Veteran Member

For me It's Ronaldinho Zidane and Tevez, they are great. When they have the ball every touches they do are wonderful.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

madridfc
Veteran Member

i'd have to say christiano ronaldo. he's got his faults, but i love watching him, hes insane, his feet are just so quick. i wish i could do what he does :D
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

rp

just learn to do fast step overs then :) . Yeah cristiano ronaldo,ronaldinho, kaka brazilian ronaldo,zidane. the brazilians are always best to watch as ppl would agree with me

cHaVa
Veteran Member

yep i agree thos player are made of some kind of magic

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i guess he's not really known as a revolutionary with the ball, but del piero is great.
Hala Galacticos

cHaVa
Veteran Member

yeah you can say that, del piero is pretty good, but now he is far from what he used to be.

jdefoe
Forum groupie

Johan Cryuff, but now, ronaldinho

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

johan cruyff was the original ronaldinho
Hala Galacticos

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Ronaldinho,Totti and Jay- Jay Okocha. van Bommel is great also.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

rp

yeah u cant 4get jay-jay okocha. good shout fc barca .

erivera

johan cruyff..?
never heard of him

Maradona
Veteran Member

You kidding!?Johan Cruyff's 1 of the greatest dutch player of all time!
Anyways you should learn about him he was great.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Yeah, he was amazing, also a great player is Juan Riquelme, he does amazing moves also.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

Maradona
Veteran Member

You mean Juan Roman Riquelme from Villareal? His finishing is maticulous and he is a lot more attacked minded than the others. He strikes well but there's not much people who knows him.