5%
unsure
5%

Total votes: 140

upandcoming

i think real madrid has becks starting because of the $$$$$$

Nissan
New User

Yes beckham is over rated but his got one good thing, its all about his freekicks his got nice curve, nice hard kick and his got the aiming but wen it comes to everything else his just a preety boy, his been modelling to much and for him its all about the $$$ and the television media

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

its topics like this that make him underrated. this thread deprives him of why he became a professional. he puts deadly crosses in, and he dosent score often but when he does, it's spectacular always highlight material. his kick cannot be beat. its wicked fast and has great accuracy.
its not his fault he was successful, and PEOPLE made him overrated, and then the same people hate him because he is, when they gave him that popularity to begin with.

cmperez07

I agree, beckham really sux
So...What's Going On???

matt
EF Forum Legend

becks is a terrific team player, the amount of goals he creates nd scores with his passing, crossing and free-kicks is truly an asset to any team...van nistelrooy can only look on in anguish at them, think how different things might have been if he had stayed.....sure he sells lots of shirts for real madrid but his real value is on the right wing.....not every winger needs to be a skillful dribbler....
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

cmperez07 wrote:I agree, beckham really sux
how can you say such a thing about the captain of an international team. and i think he's been in the world cup twice now and is going back a third time. look at all he's done with united, and what he is doing with real madrid now that he's back to his real position. It is ok to say that a player is overrated, but I think that no one on this forum should say that a pro player sucks. Many people dont realize how hard it is to go pro, and they dont appreciate the effort these players put. it is sad. before saying beckham sucks ask yourself if you can do half of what he does. I ve seen pros playing in real life, and its not like on tv. in a stadium you are watching it with your own eyes and you really start to see the true potential of players

cmperez07

Look I didnt mean he literaly sux, he is not special no matter how well he can kick the ball. And him being captian of england, so what, you dont necessarily have to be a great player to be captain its your leadership and experience that give u that post and that something that becks probably has
So...What's Going On???

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

forget it, no one can convince you. maybe one day you will open your eyes.

cmperez07

So...What's Going On???

cmperez07

i just admited he is a good player and has experience. he must have good leadership skills to be captain.

I'm pretty sure u can agree with me that he is not the best EVER

the simple fact remains he is overrated not matter what
So...What's Going On???

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

actually you said that
he is not special no matter how well he can kick the ball
but i do agree that he isnt the best ever.

A-man147

Becks is in no way overrated, he has the best free kick in the world, has amazing vision, and he is not uncreative, he plays text book soccer, watch him in a game and watch the small things he does like switching the ball and so on.

lil italy
Veteran Member

he gets selected for great teams, yet is probably the most overrated player ever. ok, he can score an occasional freekick. so? if he cant fulfil the needs of a winger, then he should be on the bench. he cant dribble, beat defenders or defend. y have him on the squad???

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

I think beckham is a good player to have. Ok he is overrrated but not that much. His freekick and crossing ability is great, plus u dont make captain of the English international team for nothing

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

beckham is overrated, but people try to compensate for that by saying he's no good at all. he didn't score the epl goal of the decade because people like his hair. he's got a great long ball, he's a proficient passer, and he's one of the best of all time with a dead ball.
Hala Galacticos