unsure
5%
unsure
5%

Total votes: 140

jdefoe
Forum groupie

Totti and Mihajlovic are better.

La Liga players can play in EPL, look at Luis Garcia, he is killing it.

Seria A is more exciting to me because they are into the game more, almost a fight everytime, EPL long dead balls, BLAHHH boring.
The EPL isnt the greatest to watch, but you say you like Serie A? I just dont get it? Serie A is all about defence and waiting to build up attacks which in my opinion leads to boring soccer.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

are you familiar with catenaccio? sure, it's primarily a defensive game in serie a, but that leads to more attacks up the wings, lightning fast counters, and more long shots taken. they're forced to take shots from more difficult positions, which lead to better looking goals. i'm not trying to speak for anyone else, but it seems like this was kind of the point fcbarcelona was making. generally, i mean
Hala Galacticos

Magicfeet

Luis Garcia? Killing the Premierships??? :lol:

Sure, he's hit a run of form recently, but he's by no means made a huge impact. If you wanted an example of a quality player coming from Spain and shining in the EPL, look no further than Xabi Alonso.

hackr17

watching beck play is really boring. if you see him play in real he really doesn't move around much. compare him to the likes of figo who is the complete opposite.

still i like beck but not as much when he was in ManU
3-17-4

Gunner_d14

Magicfeet wrote:Luis Garcia? Killing the Premierships??? :lol:

Sure, he's hit a run of form recently, but he's by no means made a huge impact. If you wanted an example of a quality player coming from Spain and shining in the EPL, look no further than Xabi Alonso.
Luis is in amazing form..and geez Xabi is freaking awesome...too bad he had that ankle injury he might have changed the flow for liverpool...
-The Beloved One-

Gunner_d14

hackr17 wrote:watching beck play is really boring. if you see him play in real he really doesn't move around much. compare him to the likes of figo who is the complete opposite.

still i like beck but not as much when he was in ManU
since then he's gotten older and his game has switched...i dunno if he can improve much..but he can still place a ball dead on
-The Beloved One-

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

well I say when it comes right down to it if you need a good freekick hitman or a good crosser he's the best in the bizz but anything else well (cough ... cough) but I think the real thing that made him so popular was he's 50 yard stunning goal when he still played for Manchester United awww it's a real beauty (get this it's not even a freekick it was a shot on goal) if you haven't seen it find a tape or dvd or clip of it
Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

Piccadilly

hes very good at his positon but not the best
His extreme popularity doesnt make him overrated
12-2-1 with 4goals and ten assists

futbalstar10

hes a realy good player but in the end money the onlky thing that matters

J
Admin

Piccadilly wrote:hes very good at his positon but not the best
His extreme popularity doesnt make him overrated
I definetely agree

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

girls think hes great looking and thats why hes popular. and also he dosent cry so i think thats why they like him
hint:(c ronaldo)

lyricalgh

this is not the first time ill say this
weall know beckham is overrated
'Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had.' David Beckham

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

no one said hes a great player, just really popular

The_Strategist
Sophomore Member

i think people are getting the past mixed with present. beckham used to have hungar, he used 2 have a joy of doing gtreat things, now that hes got it made he doesnt care as much. also the languge barrier in real madrid may prevent him from reaching his potential. and in real madrid there are so many good individual players = "ball hogs" so that doesnt leave room for him to breathe.

just a thought; hypotheticly, beckham was to come back to man u and him and c.ronaldo jelled very well, what do you all think would happen?
If they used high intensity electric fences to gaurd the pitch at top level soccer games there would be no streakers...

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

"beckham is not overrated. hes actually underrated because so many people hate him because they think he is overrated, and dont pay attention to his actual skill"-owen4ever