jdefoe
Forum groupie

oh ok, i get you now. I thought you were talking about at the moment :lol:

Ronaldinho_Alegria
New User

1.Ronaldo- Can finish from anywhere.
2.Eto- Finishes off beautiful plays.
3.Makaay- Wanna talk consistency?

We're looking at strikers right? Players that can finish the ball wherever they are whatever team they are in? Put these three in front of goal. And if anyone else is gonna say stuff about ronaldo think about how much of the ball he actually gets in real madrid compared to how much he used to get the ball when he played for inter or barca. I may have added Henry but someone already mentioned that he doesn't perform against good teams. Schevchenko is good but doesn't do anything extra he's too boring. Adriano is also a good striker and i would have put him as number 4. If we are talking about top strikers eva i would add romario somewhere. :D
Dreaming is normal right?

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

makaay is one of the most consistent players in the world. i should have put him or etoo on mine instead of henry.
Hala Galacticos

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

FCBarcelona wrote:1) Samuel Eto'o
2) Fernando Torres
3) Jan Vennegoor of Hasselink
I still think these are the best....

Eto'o, lethal finisher, and amazing speed to go with him...

Torres, great finisher and has playmaking skill...

Hasselink, great aerial threat and also great finisher...
Last edited by FCBarcelona on 21 Mar 2005, 04:16, edited 2 times in total.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i'm changing mine to:

shevchenko
eto'o
adriano

that's as of now, at least. overall, there are better players. and they're not in any order, in case you were wondering
Hala Galacticos

ronaldo and shearer ova past 10 years but not now henry is a GD player he would be world class if he could do it against a top side, when was the lat time he played good against a world class side never he has never done it
best 3 are v. nistelrooy 138 goals in summit like 160 games i think or near abouts and 47 goals in 49 games for man utd in the champions league the hardest comp in the world and dont say he didnt do anything against milan cos he had just played 110 minutes in the past 3 months, the only player i no who has cum back after a big lay off and perfomerd amazin is ferdinand cos he is a genius defender
then schevchenko has shown wot he can do in a slower paced league but plays against an 'italian' defences week in week out but r they as gd as they were i would like t see him play in the premiership where the worlds best defenders par puyol are ferdninad terry campbell and king was at start of season
then rooney he isnt a striker striker but hes a striker forward just watch his movement and thats it

cHaVa
Veteran Member

Ronaldinho
Nistlerooy
Henry

J
Admin

eto
shevchenko
rooney

Maradona
Veteran Member

Ronaldinho isn't a striker by the way. He's a midfielder.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

NUFREAK
New User

Maradona wrote:Ronaldinho isn't a striker by the way. He's a midfielder.
But doesn't Ronaldinho play the same position for Brazil as Rooney does? I.e. dropping off the strikers.

Maradona
Veteran Member

Maybe he plays both but he's a mid that's his main position.

My top 3 are

Shevchenko
Torres
Adriano

All of them are a threat for the opposition team. When they have the ball most of the time it hits in the net.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Yeah, nice picks Maradona.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

HJK

Maradona wrote:Maybe he plays both but he's a mid that's his main position.

My top 3 are

Shevchenko
Torres
Adriano

All of them are a threat for the opposition team. When they have the ball most of the time it hits in the net.
u would take torres over henry or Etoo??? i mean torres is a great player and he doesnt have the support that henry and etoo have but he isnt better than Makaay or even Crespo right now

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Yeah, add Eto'o, I am changing mine to....

1) Eto'o
2) Adriano
3) Gilardino
FORÇA BARÇA!

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i think there are better players than gilardino. not many, but some.
Hala Galacticos