Best player left in Champions League

Discuss and compare your favorite players

Who do you think is the best player currently playing in the Champions League quarter finals?

Gerrard (liverpool)
26%
Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink (PSV)
4%
Sylvain Wiltord (Lyon)
No votes
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Juventus)
17%
Pavel Nedved (Juventus)
No votes
Arjen Robben (chelsea)
4%
Claudio Pizzaro (Bayern)
No votes
Andrei Shevchenko (milan)
30%
Kaka (milan)
17%

Total votes: 23

KAkA
Sophomore Member

Who do you think is the best player currently playing in the Champions League quarter finals?
BRING BACK THE BIFF!

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

it's a tie between nedved and shevchenko. i picked shevchenko though. european footballer of the year says it all

i would say Robben has the most raw talent out of them all. he just is young still and is still developing. He will be a great player of our time.

edma
Sophomore Member

It seem like all the players listed on the poll are the great player.hard for me to choose the best among them.but i prefer kaka to be the best..coz i'm fan of kaka'...hehe
i want to improve my football skill from dribling to shooting.plz help me...

KAkA
Sophomore Member

Yeh Kaka is great no doubt, he has room for improvement though and i cant wait to see him really hit the big time, sure he is Seria A footballer of the season, but he is capable of winning the footballer of the year award!
I also rate Robben very highly, cant wait for him to come back from injury.
By the way, what happened to Sebastian Deisler? I missed the last couple of Bayern european games but i havent heard anything about him on soccernet or other news!
BRING BACK THE BIFF!

Maradona
Veteran Member

Deisler came back actually he played yesterday (i think)
against Schalke 04 but Bayern lost by 1 point.

You should check out Deisler new hair style...LMAO!
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

rp

yeah kaka is brill. as everyone seen robben play tho hes amazing nobody can get the ball of of him. Steven gerrard is great and any team in europe would have him in midfield .

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Should have added Phillip Cocu and Mark van Bommel.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

Kaka and Shevschenko

Maradona
Veteran Member

Philip Cocu is great, he had marvelous career. He should have been added in the poll.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

HJK

how about adriano or Lampard

ASRoma_Casano
Sophomore Member

i think that kaka is the best one up their. no one can get the ball of him and not many people can be as creative as he
Roma + Calcio = Soccer

Robben. Chelsea won games 1-0 before he recuperated from his injury. Then they started winning by 3-0 and 4-0 margins. Henry is still better than him, but he isn't in CL.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i think robben is overrated. he will be one of the best in the world, but not for about 2 years. he's still maturing, and he makes dumb mistakes. i don't want to make it sound like i think he's bad, but he's nowhere near as good as everyone says
Hala Galacticos

J
Admin

robben is that good, especially for how young he is. He is one of the best players listed up there. His ball control is unbeliebable as well as his shooting. He dribbles around players like nothing. He is going to be an awsome player to watch if he stays healthy.