Lampard V Gerrard

Discuss and compare your favorite players
deano7

I duno if this has already been discussed but in your opinion who is better?

Lampard or Gerrard.

Lampard i think is more of a player who is a quick passer with good movement.

And Gerrard can drive with the ball.

But who is better?

I think Gerrard is better when he is on form, but Lampard is more consistent.

Im really sorry if this post has been done before

peps1154
Veteran Member

I think it might have been done before. However I think that Gerrard is better. Both players are very important to their clubs and they posses great passing and shooting. lso Lampard very rearly misses games. However in the end I think Gerrard is better and yunger.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Gerrard most likely..
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

zizou10-5

Gerrard is way better, but Lampard is way more ocnsistent, Gerrard seems to egt more niggling injuries bcos Lamaprd know when to hold back. Gerrard can do what Lampard does n a lot more, hes more inspirational to his team. Dribbling-this gfoes t Gerrard. Passing n Movement- They are about the same but Gerrard can hit 50 yeard balls with tremendous accuracy. So he just egdes this out. Consistency-obviously Lampard.
Flair-hands down, ITS TO Gerrard, can't imagine Lampard doing a scisson kick against Olympiakos when the ball is bouncing.
Strength- I think they are about the same, maybe Lamps jsut edges it out, but Gerrard is younger n has a lot f time to pump even more iron,
Fitness-Lamps, he used to be a cross country runner n went up to a high level, the amount of games he has played just exemplies his 'freakish' fitness.
Speed-Gerrard, hu's seen that tackle where Gerrard ran down half the field slide tackeld that guy form Southhampton n won possesion for his team.Lamaprd would not have done that.

D347H574R

At present, I would have to say that Gerrard is the most important footballer in the world, to his respective team, ie. he is more important to Liverpool than Lampard is to Chelsea, and Ronald to Barca....
“This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.”
“If a player isn't interfering with play or seeking to gain an advantage, then he should be!”
Bill Shankly

matt
EF Forum Legend

I am not a fan of either of them....but Gerrard is far better. He is more all-round, he works harder than Lampard and he is very loyal to his club.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

A-man147

Gerrard is big during big games and more of a leader, Lampard has more skill, but all in all I'll say my favorite player...Steven Gerrard.

millerthescouser

gerrard is liverpools key player. with his leadship skills and his gereral footy skills combined makes him one of the best. and god sum of his goals! 8)
Stevie Gerrard. -amazing. better than those ole dudes.

Gleb12
Sophomore Member

Gerrard Is, and always will be better than Lampard, due to his skill, and is very important to his team, BUT I would say that Lampard is worth just as much, as he is THE MOST consitant player in the game.
Now the bright side, if you look at the Enland team you notice this straight away, they have midfielders who are very consistant an quite skillful, and they probably have the best leadership skills.

cmperez07

personally i prefer gerrard over lampard, he has very good passes and can really hit the ball, he is awesome
So...What's Going On???

lyricalgh

D347H574R wrote:At present, I would have to say that Gerrard is the most important footballer in the world, to his respective team, ie. he is more important to Liverpool than Lampard is to Chelsea, and Ronald to Barca....
thats what u get when u have one star and 10 mediocre players
'Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had.' David Beckham

peps1154
Veteran Member

lyricalgh wrote:
D347H574R wrote:At present, I would have to say that Gerrard is the most important footballer in the world, to his respective team, ie. he is more important to Liverpool than Lampard is to Chelsea, and Ronald to Barca....
Haha I wouldn't call caragher,garcia,Alonso, and rest medieoker players. Fulham has medeoker players.

D347H574R

lyricalgh wrote:
so you're saying that 10 mediocre players beat, Olympiacos, Leverkusen (?), Juventus, chel$ki, and AC Milan?

They should have even beat Sao Paulo ni the Club World Championship, if it weren't for some poor refereeing..
“If a player isn't interfering with play or seeking to gain an advantage, then he should be!”
Bill Shankly

upandcoming

Liverpool is not a mediocer team but i get his point chelski is way more of a star studed team then Liverpool

D347H574R

Well Liverpool play manure this weekend and then Arsenal and chel$ki within the next month (if i'm not mistaken), so we will see how the mediocre players go..

oh, and liverpool had 2 players in the UEFA team of the year..
Bill Shankly