Real Madrid: Ronaldo

Discuss and compare your favorite players
erivera

Whats up with Ronaldo!!!???
Seriously...he's been playing pretty crappy.
Don't get me wrong, i adore him but lately he hasn't been doing too good.

Serb7
Sophomore Member

I agree,but every World Cup he does really good, and hes always the hero of the team.

Lopez

he had an knee injury and that slowed him down a lot. but he's lazy. he said to his coach when they had speed training "why do we run all the time around, people who piano also don't run around it all the time" i don't like him btw.
"There're always people who tell you that you won't make it. That's really hard. But something in me said that i'm gonna make it. It was a dream i had to fulfill." - Kaká

erivera

i was starting to believe i was the only one noticing his poor form.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

from the little i've been able to see of him, i noticed he was going into a slump too. hopefully he can get better before the end of the year. what's the gap between real and barca now? 6 points or something? real madrid can't afford to lose any more games, and they need ronaldo back

erivera

I agree, Real Madrid has the potential and with a new coach and Gravesen among their ranks, i believe they can do it.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i think if they can focus, they can take the league. the champions league loss will have an impact on barcelona, i think, and that should be real's best chance to take the lead.

soccer11
Admin

Say what you want about ronaldo, i still think he's the best foward in the game. You gotta give credit where credit is due. He pretty much always shows up for the big games (there was this one time in Korea in 2002 against a team called Germany, i dont know if you've heard of it) Anyways, he'll be back and you all will look foolish.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

no, i don't mean his career will end like this, i just think he's having a bad slump. every player has them, but his is more high profile because he's normally a great player. i definitely think he'll be back in a few weeks or less.

erivera

World Cup??
Germany??

Duhhhh...........

Im not mentally retarded ok...Seriously, i feel like im being offended. All im trying to get across is that he is not playing like he usually is and i was wondering if i was the only one who noticed. Your wirte he has performed spectacular at the world cup but im not talking about his career in whole.

KAkA
Sophomore Member

Thts right erivera! At the moment hes experiencing a slump in form, and hes getting frustrated because of it. For instance look at the sending off he received against Juventus in champions league for kicking a defender, yes he was getting elbowed in the head but retaliation is not Ronaldos style.

Hopefully hell come right for Brazil before the World cup starts...and if not, ohh well. Theres plenty of fresh talent in form of Robinho, Adriano, Ailton...and hey Romario hasnt retired yet hahah
BRING BACK THE BIFF!

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Romario has retired...
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

rp

ronaldos first touch has been poor his dribbling his finishing. i cant understand it

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

romario's getting into beach football (soccer), or so i hear. i guess there's a world cup for this, coming up this year.
Hala Galacticos

Maradona
Veteran Member

Isn't Romario pretty old to play soccer? But I ain't stopping him from doing it. I gotta try beach soccer.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.