Cicinho at Real Madrid

Discuss and compare your favorite players
RealMadridFan.inPR
Sophomore Member

Cicinho is the Newest Player at Real Madrid.

I think this will make some good changes, we have been having bad luck lately and not playing very well but I think having Cicinho should help us out of this big black hole.

What are your thoughts on this?
"An eye for and eye is not the golden rule, that would leave a world full of blind men"

HALA MADRID!

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I don't know why they sign so many strikers.... Cassano will come.... Cicinho is a good signing but they lack CB'S, and they have to think of a replacement fo Zidane... where will Cassano fit in thei line up... they should make a original fomation and not change it with new signings... make the players fit in the tactic like Barcelona...
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

peps1154
Veteran Member

I think that Cicinho is a great singning. I really like the guy he plays great football (don't all brazilians do), but if Cassano comes then that is to much they need more defenders more defensive defenders because Cicinho like R.Carlos has a attacking mindset.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

peps1154 wrote:I think that Cicinho is a great singning. I really like the guy he plays great football (don't all brazilians do), but if Cassano comes then that is to much they need more defenders more defensive defenders because Cicinho like R.Carlos has a attacking mindset.
exactly. madrid are really going in a slump. they need some REAL defenders.
Hala Galacticos

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

lol, they should play total football like the Dutch in Cruyff's era...

:lol:

They are trying to be like Bazil... they hired Bazilian coaches to duplicate the SQUARE Midfield..not working.. they need to sign a player like Gattuso... Keane would'ev been good, they got GRAVESON but not playing alot...
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

there are rumors that they are trying to trade gravesen plus 10 million( or sumtin like dat) for luque. I dont know if it will work though. Luque hasnt been playing much but newcastle want to hold on to him.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

THEY DON'T NEED LUQUE!!! they need a real solid defense. i still say they should have taken cannavaro when he was at inter.
Hala Galacticos

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

They should sign ANDRADE if they are desperate...
FORÇA BARÇA!

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

andrade might work for them. they need a real leader. i don't know why samuel didn't work out for them, but they need someone like him
Hala Galacticos

Futbolstud
Veteran Member

my team plays the square midfield its really confusing and u have to have alot of discipline and the right poeple. my team hast he poeple but they the right poeple dont wanna play defensive midfield and yes my coach is brzillian. and that would b cool if they could sign lucio

pascalfrik

real madrid should get someone like jhon terry if they want to solve their problems in defends

peps1154
Veteran Member

pascalfrik wrote:real madrid should get someone like jhon terry if they want to solve their problems in defends
Yeah they should get a real leader, however I think it should be someone young. King from the Spurs would do well in my mind, or Carragher(sp)

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

carragher is a good choice, but i think he'll be at liverpool for quite a while. king might be buyable though...
Hala Galacticos

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

King is a good choice, also one with Andrade is ...

V. Kompany..tauted as next legend at defense and is on pace to break Belgium cap record...
FORÇA BARÇA!

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i read an article on kompany on fifaworldcup.com. he's still only like 19, right? he would be a good choice as well i think. i haven't seen too much play from him, but he does look good at the back
Hala Galacticos