who's the best

Discuss and compare your favorite players
influentialplayer

who's the best

Post by influentialplayer » 15 Dec 2004, 08:01

who's the best....zinedine zidane,steven gerrard or patrick vieira?
all of them are great players..zidane is the playmaker while gerrard is the inspiration for liverpool and vieira is just too good... but i'll think steven gerrard is the best because he keeps improving..well done gerrard~!

ESI BAGGIO
New User

Post by ESI BAGGIO » 24 Dec 2004, 16:52

only roby baggio 8)
but he retired :cry:
ONLY ROBY

Post by Guest » 06 Jan 2005, 12:14

Best ever or best of who you listed?

Best ever.. The list goes on. Some of my favourites are Puskas, Kocsic, Santrac, Sekularac, Savicevic, Pele, Tostao, Maradona, De Stefano, Beckenbauer, Pele.. I could go on for years :P

Out of who you listed, I would say Zidane WAS the best, I wouldn't even consider Vieira. Gerrard is aggressive, his mentality is good. although he can get carried away, he's great at defending the midfield, he can score goals when they're needed and also set them up. Gerrard has all the qualities of a great captain, so I vote him.

jdefoe
Forum groupie

Post by jdefoe » 11 Feb 2005, 19:18

Johan Cryuff, the dutch wizard, despite his skinny stature, he had all the skills. This proves the point that footballers come in all different shapes and sizes.

rp

Post by rp » 15 Feb 2005, 11:17

Its between zidane and gerrard but ide after say zidane. gerrard may be better over the years who knows

Chiaro10
New User

baggio

Post by Chiaro10 » 19 Feb 2005, 00:28

they are good but not as good as the man
BAGGIO

Post by Guest » 24 Feb 2005, 12:22

gerrard is probably the most complete midfielder in the world and he is only 24 he has passing shooting tackling and the supreme ability to dictate the play and decide the outcome of a game wheras as zidane has won everything that could be won and his feel of the ball is better than anyone to have played football [in my opinion]history will tell us that zidane is better but give it a few years and i think gerrard will become the best in the world also one of the best ever

Post by Guest » 24 Feb 2005, 12:31

gerrard is probably the most complete midfielder in the world and he is only 24 he has passing shooting tackling and the supreme ability to dictate the play and decide the outcome of a game wheras as zidane has won everything that could be won and his feel of the ball is better than anyone to have played football [in my opinion]history will tell us that zidane is better but give it a few years and i think gerrard will become the best in the world also one of the best ever