Which of the two is the better player?

Ronaldinho
60%
Zidane
40%

Total votes: 55

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

We all know they are both phenomenons, but with ronaldinho's recent performances im wondering whether he isnt becoming better than zidane. Zidane is older now, slower and has physical problems, and his genetic disease is starting to affect him a lot now. But they are still crazy good. Sometimes i think that zidane is deeper when he plays. Im not saying ronaldinho is a bad playmaker but just that zidane has his uniqueness too. Both are great and i dont know who to chose. Its up to you guys to convince me...

Who do yall think is better? Ronaldinho or Zidane?

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Right now id have to say that Ronaldinho is the better of the two. Zidane is old now and faces injuries and fatigue but is still a great playmaker. But without Ronaldinho, Barcelona would not be where they are today. He plays with such class and skill and gives his team chemistry

peps1154
Veteran Member

Currently I think ronaldinho is better than Zidane, but I must say that in his prime Zidan was better than Ronaldinho.

Sputnik

Personally 'who i think is better' is Ronaldinho, as he is a far better freestyler and skill master. He creates oppertunity from nothing. Zidane however is a more elegant player, a playermaker, and allround better for a team. They are alike to Nelson and Touzani, Nelson and Ronaldinho hve a greater fluidity in their play and range of tricks, but Touzani and Zidane have a greater fanbase and style. I personally like Zidane better, but Ronaldinho is more polular
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

matt
EF Forum Legend

dont forget though, ronaldinho is still only 25. a player is regarded to be at his peak when he is 28, so we are yet to see the best of ronaldinho. now consider how much better he is to zidane these days, he is quicker, more skillfull, more creative....zidane in his prime was unstoppable but that was a long time ago. no-one can argue with what zizou has achieved but ronaldinho is by far the better player now.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

RG900
Veteran Member

i still have to go with da old bald man my hommie zidane even though he is old he plays like 20 year old player his skillz are off da hook ya i know ronaldinho is amaing too but look at da old man u gotta give him credit. I still say da zidane has more experience and still better. I think he is a better play maker than ronaldinho and ofcourse he has a stronger powerful leg that socres almost everytime he touches da ball :wink:
RAMI 07

upandcoming

I have to say Ronaldinho although Zidane is also a great play maker and one of the best ever Ronaldinho has a extra little bit of flare then what Zidane had. Both amazing players and it really is hard to say but Ronaldinho also seems to be getting better with age so imagine him in 3 or 4 years

ben

4 me, RONALDINHO, every single day. ok zidane had elegance and skill n was brilliant but ronaldinho has dat and a cheeki grin lol. the things he does with the ball make zidane look average. oh n btw ronaldinho scores more spectacular goals dan zidane- e.g. chelski vs barcelona- wer he decided 2 dance b4 smashing in a shot which cech could onli helplessy watch fly past him.

hahahhaha h8 chelsea sooo much!

BARCELONA 2 WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! :D
kaka' is a legend!

AC_Milan>*

I would say Ronaldinho, but really Zidane is much older so it isn't entirely fair. If you compare the two, at the age Ronaldinho is at, it's completely different, and a much closer competition.

Sig by me.

ac_milan7

its kinda hard for me to pick between those two cause you can learn a lot from just watch zidane play , but as of right now i would pick ronaldinho cause he is in a league of his own
pain is weakness leaving the body

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

ronaldinho is better right now, obviously. but it's kind of like asking, "who's the better player, puyol or beckenbauer?" beckenbauer is one of the all time german greats, but right now puyol is a better player because

a) he still plays
b) he's playing better

i know zidane actually still plays, but my point is this: zidane is the best player who is still playing. that's all there is to it. ronaldinho is the best right now. zidane is a great player, and you can't say someone's better than him based on the fact of who's better right now. this comes down to zidane's prime vs. ronaldinho. zidane wins.
Hala Galacticos

Jackson1986

o,why there are so many topics about who is better ronaldinho or zidane,ronaldinho or ronalod,pele or ronaldinho .......???
I think it's just nonsense.we can't judge them in different time.we can see zidane played best in 98 and 2000.we can't say who is better than who.

matt
EF Forum Legend

Are there 'many topics'? There is this one, 'C. Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho' and 'Player vs Player'

By no stretch of the English language can three be described as 'many'....
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

Jackson1986

matt wrote:Are there 'many topics'? There is this one, 'C. Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho' and 'Player vs Player'

By no stretch of the English language can three be described as 'many'....
o,you r right. I always see many on other forums.

Maradona
Veteran Member

Everyone has their moments in their career. Zidane has his different style of play too, despite his age he can still manage some shweet oppurtunities and goals. He took his country to the WC and won it at home against the World Champions, now that's something! On the other hand Ronnie is that kind of a guy that gets u out of ur seats, he can sure dance. Very tough to decide...

Although I voted Ronnie for his flashy but not selfish way of playing, I gave a lot of thought to it.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.